Zero reason to play comp

i genuinely do not understand why they got rid of it to be completely honest.

there were times where you’d see people typing plat diff when plats got into gm games but there’s a pretty simple fix to that…

You have an idea you think is going to be good and it just doesn’t land.

Then it’s low priority to fix / revert so you get stuck with it for a little bit.

idk about you but over a year doesn’t seem like a little bit to me.

Depends how low priority it is. Things for them to fix or change must crop up all the time. It isn’t a game changer, it isn’t going to make people come play the game, it won’t make them money… So why would you push it to the top of the list when your bonus structure if based on a games financial performance.

this is just it.
they care about what makes money in the short term instead of making players happy enough to want to spend money.

Im gettin alotta teammates coming into COMP to PRACTICE …and admitting to it to the team b4 games.
This is why COMP suxx

I think they care about both. But if something isn’t going to add value to the game, it’s probably not going to be high priority.

New maps, skins, heroes, balance changes, game modes and all that jazz will bring in money.

Putting rank icons back on a player’s UI would be a good quality of life change. But it’s not going to do anything for traffic or money. So it’ll probably get bundled in with a bigger UI change.

they would have different teams working on each of those though

you mean like when they changed the rank icons for the second time since ow2 came out for example?

That wasn’t a UI change though. Just replacing the items. So probably not a big change. Even if they are infinitely worse.

Every time someone tells you how it is, you cry, even when the advice is obviously smacking you around with the truth. Don’t ever log in again.

I wish you’d take your own advice.

I wasn’t “smacking him around with the truth”. We were simply discussing things.

You obviously didn’t see who I quoted. Go take your B vitamins and re-grow some cells past the stem of your neck.

Oh I saw. There is no need to talk to them like that.

But it seems you just have a character you want to maintain on here. Good luck with that.

replacing items that were designed by the ui team with items designed by the ui team.

I dont like them but I really do not like the weird coloured things they have going on in the career profile.
idk what they were thinking with those

why do you think I care about you or what you have to say? am I really so important to you that you’re seeking me out in other threads and holding a grudge? touch grass my man

1 Like

Yeah, they are really bad.

I’m the kind of player that doesn’t micro manage my rank, so I barely check my profile. Which makes it even worse as they all just look the same.

At that point, just write the rank, screw having a picture.

Close all of your browser tabs with forum alts and VPNs and get on Discord to lose to me. You’re garbage.

Lol some word soup. Enjoyable.

You’ve still never given me your discord tag to add you.

Just here to remind everybody Wetwipe, Small Package and Ruko are the same person… I wouldn’t doubt there’s more lurking to support his debates. Also, He will get you forum suspended and has ties to some other people here. They are also on Reddit, Controlling the “narrative” … :slight_smile:

Oh wait, you’re copy pasty replies. Already had a chuckle at this one

Yeah and u live in the forums. It’s like this is your only social life tbh. Just know ur gunna be a lonely man in life. Fun Fact: My wife “ A Psychologist “and by reading your post she stated you might have some disorder or another affliction that make real life interaction hard so you come here to vent. She said this is more then likely why you support blizzard and mentally you “think” of them as the winning team and therefore indirectly makes you “feel” like your winning anytime you come to their aid. It actually quite the funny breakdown of your persona. I hope you find what you’re “looking” for in life. That existence has to be tormenting