Zenyatta's Pixel Spray?

There have been several occasions where I meet the requirements for Zen’s pixel spray, yet i’m still not getting the achievement for it. I’m not sure if i’m just doing something wrong or if its an actual bug.

1 Like

it’s a bag . I know it . Watch this video it should be rapid discord but it’s not.

Try to record of clip of an instance where you think you got the achievement, and post it using the preformatted text option( < / > ).

You got the 4 assists but the reinhardt might have been out of the 6 second time frame, if it was in the time frame it was extremely close. (First assist happened just as timer went from 8 to 9, last kill happened as timer went from 14-15. I don’t have a method to check the time more accurately, but i tried with my stopwatch. I got 6.05 seconds at normal time, and 24.05 seconds at .25 timer, so that’s 6.0125 seconds)

it under 6 sec . I know it

I have been running into the same problem, it was even in the potg - 5 (yes, 5) clear assissts in 6 seconds with my orb - the 4 were in an even shorter amount of time but I didnt get the pixel spray.