Zenyatta bronze

I need help as zenyatta bronze I keep getting called trash and I don’t know what to do here are my replays Here is my code: W9NKW4 and also WEYR76 one loss and one win in my loss I got a lot of hat especially in the second round they said we were winning but I sold and got no kills

Getting called trash never stops, unfortunately. Don’t let yourself get down because of it!

3 Likes

I watched both replays, and the biggest issue seemed to be the focus and positioning. It looked kinda like you saw 1 enemy and just tunneled them, regardless of where your team was. Zen is a hero that doesn’t do well alone, so you want to stay with your tanks and support them where they set up, as best you can. There were some times where you chased really far and had to use trans to get away. Trans should be saved for big ults if possible. Other than that though, there were a lot of good volleys on peeking enemies, so just touch up the teamplay and you’re good.

3 Likes

Thank you so much I have been applying this and it is helping me drastically

3 Likes

Everything below T500 is trash. And most of them are also trash.

1 Like

I’m so glad it helped! Good luck on future games!

1 Like

why bro? This guy is trying to better himself, and you are insulting him.

5 Likes

I’ll watch your replay if you can articulate what you think you’re doing wrong in the match and what you’d like to improve on first… :wink: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

usually the point of people asking for help is that they are unaware of WHAT they are doing wrong, whether that be positioning, target prioritization, or team synergy, or knowing enemy cool down times.

its hard to know what to ask for in regards to help when you are a new player facing experienced players

1 Like

…except they’re level 125 (public profile)… (on average 150+ hours on account…) :wink:

After 150+ hours gameplay as a bronze Zen, how about you offer them advice Squid, to a player that is so new and clueless rather than virtue signal me? :wink: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

lvl 125 isnt very high at all…i dont play zen often, so my advice wouldnt be the best in that regard.

its funny you trying to turn this around on me, good try, epic fail. keep the gas lighting going…

you post in a thread where a player is asking for help, and your response is this:

try being a better human being for one day.

150 hours in a game (level 125) “isn’t high at all…” :thinking: :upside_down_face:

“I’ve been driving for 150 hours, why do people get mad when I run over them?!” (sneaky logic because they’re ‘unaware’ that running over people is ‘bad’…) :rofl: :upside_down_face: :wink:

have yourself a nice life sushi. nice try again with the gas lighting, it wont work on me.

You can’t make this up… :rofl: :upside_down_face:

THat user is a hard stuck troll who’s jealous of other peoples accomplishments. Pay them no mind.

2 Likes

What did I do I have been using these peoples advice and using them

1 Like

Apologies, I wasn’t referring to you

1 Like

this. you get called trash when either
A. the best player in the lobby thinks you are supposed to be contributing more or
B. the worst player in the lobby thinks it is your fault that they are dying so much.

the only thing that will prevent this from happening is if you were stomping every match, but even top 500 don’t stomp every match. However, luckily as you go up less players are toxic, mostly because they have already climbed and fallen so much that they don’t really caare if a few games get thrown here and there

2 Likes

Hi zen main noob here. I’ve been playing him as my main support since I started and didn’t realize he was one of the harder support characters. So my thoughts a bit on here I’ve learned. 1. Discord/harmony orb are amazing and both should always be on someone. 2. Unless your team is trying to focus down on someone or you all have great team coordination(highly unlikely) . Put your discord on the enemy you’re fighting 3. Lol it might be common sense to others but it took me a minute to realize to mainly focus on healing my DPS and other support. The order it goes for me is Support>DPS>Tank. 4. I prefer primary fire 8/10 fights. I will mainly use secondary if it’s a for sure kill or a bunched up group with no shield 5. If I solo que and they have genji/tracer. I’ll usually change characters cause getting dived by them is annoying 6. I learned this the other damn but melee will cancel out a volley. I mean it still uses the orbs, but you don’t do the whole animation 7. Overall he is the funniest support character. Lol I’m sure a better zen can actually teach you more though. This is just what I feels kinda works for me.

1 Like

Always keep healing orb up and call out discord. If you see team engaging oppenent quickly throw an orb.
Use your charge attacks and use cover.
Be aware what enemy characters can flank you and preplan on that.