Zarya MVP Alien Skin Refund Update

I don’t think I own the skin because I believe it to be the worst Zarya skin ever made lol

My other best girl deserves better

1 Like

I see your stand, but it’s still better to provide a more neutral, matter-of-fact POV to newcomers so that they can form their own opions.

1 Like

Allegedly.
No proof or conviction yet is out so yeah, its all “he said, she said” at this point.

4 Likes

don’t use the skin then. They won’t refund it now , I don’t think.

You do you buddy. All I said is that it’s good to actually look into things that you talk about or people might get the wrong idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

well it doesn’t matter even allegations (or angering china) is enough for them to pull stuff.

1 Like

They “strategically” remove themselves from the equation/conflict.

even during unconfirmed things… after the trash that metoo produced you know, chris harwick, vic, Jonny depp. they still do it… like a good lefty company.

6 Likes

I have no idea who this guy is but has he been convicted in a court of law? Has he been proven guilty? I thought the western world ran on “Innocent untill proven guilty”

2 Likes

If it makes you feel uncomfortable I would just not wear the skin. Or you could contact Blizzard support and ask them to remove it.

Can someone fill me in on what happened please ??

Edit: nvm found it in the replies.

It doesn’t surprise me. Honestly. It’s just sad.

Reminds me of the :red_circle: :shell: situation.

2 Likes

As mentioned earlier, they removed all in-game ties to him from the skin so there’s no reason for you to feel that way about the skin.

I kept mine as well, although I haven’t used it in a while since I’m using her Contenders skin, plus her 80s skin remains my favorite skin in the game.

The theme of the skin was decided by Sinatraa because people say he looks like an alien. So in a way, that skin will always be stained by the theme. It’s not like fleta’s skin where the theme is detached from the person

3 Likes

I only like the weapon. The rest is ugly to me

1 Like

Yeah but any MVP decided the theme for their skin so it’s linked to them in that way.
It just so happened that was an alien. It’s still just an alien Zarya skin.
Other than Sinatraa deciding the theme it’s no different to random blizzard employee deciding on a theme.

We shouldn’t get a rid of things we like because they were made by horrible people. It doesn’t change the thing we like, it changes the person behind it.

3 Likes

Maybe just ask for it to be removed instead of refunding it.

2 Likes

Allegedly.

3 Likes

Seems like everyone in this thread has come up with their own verdict.

They were allegations, she said this, he denied that. You can’t simply say

or

Until you actually know what happened, which you don’t and most likely never will I suggest you refrain from using such bold statements.

Blizzard jumps in too quickly when allegations are made against a pro player or content creator, they have done it in all of their games and continue to kill the community based on unproven allegations.

7 Likes

they probably just wanted the refund to get the Ana skin :thinking: