Zarya IS the issue | STOP WITH THE BIAS

Honestly I think Zarya is fine. She’s not OP.

Same way Ana isn’t OP, but it’s the fact they nerfed other supports into the ground while leaving her alone, just…don’t get it.

I think it’s because they balance everything around OWL.

So, what makes for exciting games there, makes for utter crap unbalanced games in the “regular” playerbase of millions of people who actually bought the game.

Zarya’s not OP though, just well balanced, where a lot of other heroes are not.

2 Likes

The beam just doesn’t have any counters like other weapon types do, and she maintains high charge too easily in general. I don’t think she should get a major nerf, but something reasonable, maybe 5 less maximum charge from each bubble, or back to 2 degen instead of 1.6 I think it is atm?

You didn’t feel the pain of double shield which had almost no tank diversity. Just because zarya is meta why is that a bad thing? Other tanks are being played too. People will never be happy

This is your argument. You have no objective fact about her actual power level, just that she’s in most matches. Stop posting like this.

If we nerf zarya by making the rate two then can we get thick beam back? I don’t think many people would object.

1 Like

Other tanks aren’t getting played. I’m being told almost every game I have to play Zarya or I will get reported. This is annoying.

Her actual power level is reflected in win rate. Which is higher than any other tank. That’s a pretty good argument. Her melting entire teams in seconds by herself no ults is pretty crazy too. You have to have a barrier to stop it. No deflects, shield matrix, anything else can stop it.

That’s actually ideal to me lol

I can’t speak to whats being played in silver but I’m seeing tons of diversity in low masters.

dont nerf her; buff the other tanks. specifically the shields.

1 Like

She is a better DPS than most of the DPS cast, and it is a problem.

1 Like

THANK YOU.

OMFG. My main got banned for 2 months form the forums for posting a similar thing…

She is and has always been OP.

Overbuff stats would suggest that is not the case. Zarya is getting played 4 times as much as any of the bottom half of tanks. And has the highest winrate in masters by well over a %. Well more than the difference between any of the other heros difference in winrate.

And overbuff isn’t a great source. Watch pro play or watch streamers. There is finally some diversity

I think the devs made a mistake by ever messing with Zarya’s original charge mechanics. 50 energy per bubble, but much faster decay rate felt so much more impactful and balanced. It made it easier to make turnaround plays as Zarya and also easier to out play Zarya by waiting for her charge to dissipate. That’s more fun for both sides.

1 Like

Why isn’t Overbuff a great source? They have a lot more games recorded than just watching a random streamer or your own personal expirience.

A random streamer isn’t what I meant. Watching a pro streamer or OWL to see what the most dominate things are is better than overbuff. And you also used a personal experience to try and prove a point so I don’t understand that especially since silver has no idea what it’s doing.

i dont think any of this is what she needs

what she needs is have her charge decay and/or gain nerfed because its too easy to get to that high damage

You said Overbuff is a bad source. Why?

Lets remember according to overbuff sym is still a support