Zarya In A Cute Outfit

she looks like she is wearing a diaper

yikes. snowboarder is the only cute skin she has.

i feel like “cute outfits” don’t match her personality or character concept.

snowboard zarya is awful

save the cutetsy concepts for the girls who would fit it like mei, mercy, or dva.

i mean zarya is pretty much a walking meme at this point,

She has no personality associated to her…and only russian jokes…

Uh shes heckin cute and says nice things to people and needs a skin that pairs with mei so on random occasions she gets mei’s coat.

Zarya doesn’t need a cute outfit, she knows it’s all about the gun.

“Check out dis gun!”

I would kill for this, maybe several times.

Still waiting for an ectoplamsic exterminator and trapper skin.

Some kind of, unlicensed particle accelerator?

Very much on the nose with that guess.

A, spiritual exterminator as it were?

She’s a weightlifter, not a bodybuilder.

Are you implying that Zarya isn’t always cute? I mean except for her goth skins I think most of her stuff looks pretty snazzy.

Not that this is a legitimate argument in Zarya’s case, but to be fair, Paladins hitboxes are like twice the actual character models anyway.

She’s already the cutest thing in the game but I wouldn’t be opposed to giving her another cool skin. She has a fantastic base design, Totally 80s, and Barbarian and not much else good.

At LEAST give her one of those Japanese Death Metal + Frills and a Magical Girl design or something.

I really want to see concept art of this now. A cool design I’ve seen that I’d totally use as a skin was this: www.deviantart(dot)com/audodo/art/Zarya-670098147
(geez Blizzard can I not lose my rank 3 just because I don’t post every single day?)

ooh fancy. A bit more regal than I was thinking but yeah good.

?
The jeans make her legs smaller, bigger hitboxes or not, she goes from armor to pants. That was the argument. If anything the fact that paladins has larger hitboxes and can get away with bulking down characters in skins is proof that overwatch can bulk down too since it’ll be closer to the model even if not exact to the pixel.

And someone else replied saying zarya herself also has barbarian which I acknowledged already, to which I replied with, the only reason I included that bit is because I’ve seen this argument of “armor restricts skin freedom” for zarya before even if it’s not true.

I’ll take Zarya in a dress for $2000, Alex!