Zarya In A Cute Outfit

When will this be a thing? When will she get more than reskins?

Magical Girl Zarya. Cmon!

And don’t say “but 80’s Zarya” or snowboarder, She has SO FEW >>>>>GOOD<<<<< skins.

10 Likes

Totally 80’s isn’t cute?

8 Likes

It’s super cute! Zarya #1 girl.

7 Likes

Its not enough considering how most of her skins are just alt colors. Even her last EVENT SKIN was just a recolor.

Snowboarder is pretty damn cute IMO. Got that goofy li’l bear hat, the li’l bushy tail. It’s perfect.

6 Likes

Best Zarya Skin, so cute :heart_decoration: :muscle:

11 Likes

No fair, i’m out of :blue_heart:s

2 Likes

Swimsuit Zarya would be awesome.

7 Likes

Microkini or no deal.

2 Likes

Well obviously, microkini’s are the traditional garb for showing off your hard work to the judges (and fans). I’m thinking pink, make it match her hair and nails.

3 Likes

Blizzard, hire this man.

Hire anyone who will suggest more good skins that arent recolors ;-;

I’d like a biker zarya tbh, just make her gun look motorcycle esc and give her some cheesy biker themed lines to say every once and a blue moon and bam, fan favorite skin.

And before someone pulls the whole “she’s wearing armor they can’t put her in jeans or anything not bulky” just look at Ash from paladins base armor skin and her latest street style skin.

1 Like

school girl zarya PagChomp

Close enough?

2 Likes

But Snowboarder! Seriously, she looks great in it. It’s the only costume I wear.

3 Likes

totally 80s is one of the best in the game, i lurvvvv it.

Her base armor isn’t even that bulky. They even gave her the Diablo barbarian outfit that consists of not much more than heavy underwear…

I understand that this is a valid argument for Brig or Pharah, but really not for Zarya. It’s really more a lack of creativity than the presence of constraints.

this pleases the n u t

I only included it because I’ve seen that argument for zarya even though she has barbarian

1 Like