You've Screwed Up Balance for Years, So Here

i also play a lot of torb, not as mcuh as you but i do, But necesarily his weakness is also the fact that he doesnt have mobility, Thats like, giving hanzo a close range tank busting ability oh wait thats like, giving bastion the ability to fly,

He already has given the throw turret to make up for that, and has great survivability to make up for his stationaryness,

Why did you just make dva worse? What kind of balance is this supposed to be?

I need my lower cooldown far, FAR more than extra 0.5 second distance. She’s not very fast in the air.

Oh wait you just wanted to nerf dva more, gotcha. Stopped reading there. And from the comments, doesn’t seem like there’s any sort of clue here how this game is supposed to be balanced either.

Glad you’re not a dev.

2 Likes

Ugh… don’t even get me started on what they did to Hanzo. Here archer archetype hero, have a machine gun.

THE GAME ISNT A GAME, ITS TRASH, FIX MATCHMAKING, NEVER PLAYING AGAIN
the game sucks.

Lol… quality post, friend :wink:

Interesting changes indeed. For me I’d prefer the following changes instead for Mercy.

• Mercy
    • Healing buffed to 55hp/s from 50hp/s
    • New Ultimate: Resurrect (Formerly Valkyrie). Mass Resurrect makes a return with LOS, a 30% damage reduction instead of invulnerability, is cancelable, and has a 1.25s cast time.
    • New E-ability: Valkyrie (Formerly Ressurect). Valkyrie is now on a 10 second cooldown, a 6 second duration, and a single 75hp/s beam. Mercy would still be able to utilize flight and have infinite ammo during it’s duration.

Developer Comments: These changes would essentially make Mercy more independent as a healer, while also giving her more agency, engagement, and offer a more rewarding playstyle with her ultimate. Having Valk as an E ability will also allow for more opportunities for skill expression in higher ranks, while also allowing Mercy a more reliable means of escape. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

I’m not gonna read all of this but I am gonna go ahead and say no

Yep.

Blizz has actually balanced fairly competently in the last 12 months or so. Well, compared to the first 2 years at least.

Neat idea, a nerf in most situations though.

Unless that was the intention? Then bad, very bad OP.

Do not touch, she’s finally in a pretty good spot.

I’m weary of reducing one of his glaring weaknesses.

Have him also only gain 50% of the normal ult charge for healing himself and i’m in though.

I don’t like this at all. Winston buffs are really not necessary.

I don’t see a reason to change Ashe but this is a decent little rebalance.

I’d love this tbh.

Something like that has been suggested more times than i count and i do like the idea. Problem is, her kit is already overloaded. So you’d have to take away before you give.

You really don’t need the extra duration. So. Lol.

You can keep destroying dva rein and zarya all you want but as long as the dps support is weak no dps comp will have enough sustain to dominate

i’m trying to be nice and upbeat today ok

is that code for gg ez

You say this includes community requests but it seems like you pick random changes out of a hat. Which means they probably were community suggestions since they contain no logic.

if you’re asking whether that was sneaky mean

yes, yes it was

Jesus the Doomfist one sounds terribad.

Even the one he got a few months back is God awful.

Bastion:
Recon Sight

While in Recon mode, any enemy Bastion looks at directly (in crosshairs) can be seen by his entire team. Pressing “N” calls out that enemy to the team. (Unique Bast sound and comm line says “Widowmaker spotted.” or such.) Effect ends if Bastion fires, transforms, or takes crosshairs off enemy.

I mean, is there upbeat for these changes? :grimacing:

1 Like

This is QoL stuff right here 14 secs probs wouldnt hurt because bob dies quick if focused

1 Like

More Brig than D.Va I feel