Your worst losing streak?

What is it and do you remember the wins for that day too? It doesnt have to be in a row necessarily.

I felt compelled to make this thread because today was the most unlucky day of my life in overwatch. It’s the last day of halloween event so I wanted to grind a lot of qp boxes and levels. I decided to count my wins and my losses. I played pretty much all day. here’s the results:

33 LOSSES TOTAL
2 WINS TOTAL
The pattern was 16 losses in a row, 1 win, 17 losses in a row, 1 win :disappointed_relieved:

I’m not even exaggerating. I started keeping track on paper and in match chat. I think half of the people hate me in my qp mmr bracket, they kept seeing me and going ‘oh it’s Mei, she throws/she is bad luck etc’ but I’m trying my absolute best and healing my *** off as a healer main every match…I guess it’s just my turn today to nosedive in winrate for my mains

So what was your worst day in overwatch?

I think throughout my entire time playing this game ive never lost more than 6 times in a row.

season 9 on pc i dropped from 3100 to 2500, that was a big yikes. never really got the chance to recover from there since my hard drive died on me recently

14 losses after I broke diamond a while back

1 Like

The other day I went 1:15, following day I won 10 games in a row.

MatchMaker working as intended

Thanks Jeff for the forced 50% win rate that doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

Can’t remember the amount of losses, but I dropped from 3800 to 3200 a few seasons back.

I’ve since climbed back but it was incredibly frustrating.

I continuously tilted and blamed my team (silently - I never yelled at anyone over mic. Just had very toxic thoughts lol). Had to take a serious look at my attitude before I could climb again.

1 Like

pretty sure I tilted my way to 6 losses once. Now I stop at 2.

I played for just about a full day straight and won 45, lost 48. Pretty close to that 50% winrate. The problem was that in the middle I was 35 wins and 11 losses, then proceeded to lose a ton

I have an addictive personality so it can be a really bad thing on days like today. I kept telling myself 'the next win and I’ll go to bed" (yes it’s 11am here and I’m still awake from yesterday because of this stupid loss streak). I finally just got that win so all total the pattern for today was

17 losses in a row, 1 win, 16 losses in a row, 1 win

It really isn’t fun. It makes you seriously consider just uninstalling or maining vs AI or something, like somethings wrong with you

I dont remember what season it was, but i dropped from like my peak of 4K to 3025, but it wasnt really a loss streak, more of a very very slow decline down. I got back up to master that season, and im doing good now.

My largest actual loss streak is like 15. Thats like 400 sr, i dont think ive ever lost more than that in a single day.

1 Like

I’m on a 0-7 streak rn

1 Like

Last season during placements I won the first 2 games and lost the last 8 in a row. That was my absolute worst.

I wish I had your problems.

1 Like

I honestly wish they’d just shorten it to 6 placements or even 5

YES! I totally agree. Whats the point of playing 10 placement games if even when you win/lose you don’t ever really +/- points from where you end in the previous season. I think I went down like 50ish point from the previous season with those 8 loses.

1 Like