Your top 5 games of all time

Portal 2
Zelda LttP
TF2
Oblivion
Witcher 3

it’s amazing to me how many people are including Overwatch in their top 5. Y’all need to play some good games.

1. Ultima Online
  2. Wow
  3. Medal of Honor
  4. Overwatch
  5. Diablo

Mana series. Especially Seiken Denstesu 3 and Legend of Mana.
Fire Emblem series.
Borderlands 2
Terraria.
I dunno, I also really like P4?

Dem.Whole lot of games I dont know about.

I really like Overwatch, at least when the balancing seems alright. Right now? A bit iffy, but I’ve spent an unreasonable amount of time in it.

Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64 will always be a title I hold dear.

I suppose I also put an ungodly amount of time in World of Warcraft, where I forged many friendships.

Are we doing tabletop games as well? I think Dungeons & Dragons: Fifth Edition is a beautifully designed RPG for beginners and veterans alike. As someone who is an aspiring game- and level designer, this edition fuels me!

Last one’s a bit tricky, but for now, I think I’ll go with Fallout: New Vegas. I just really enjoyed the open world where the story felt as if it actually responded to your actions. Can’t say the same for Fallout 4… Haha…

I didn’t play much games thru my life, so I’m not sure if I can make it 5, but the list is:

1. Diablo
  2. Heroes of Might&Magic 3
  3. Overwatch

Those are the games I played the most, I’m sure there are others that are good/or better, but I don’t have enough time to played them all or I’m not in general interested.

In no particular order:

• Overwatch
  • Ratchet and Clank (PS2 series)
  • Jak and Daxter (series)
  • Undertale
  • RuneScape
  1. Final Fantasy 7
  2. Overwatch
  3. Horizon: Zero Dawn
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2
  5. Kingdom Hearts

Bonus picks:

1. Kingdom Hearts II
  2. Super Mario World
  3. Red Dead Redemption
  4. Skyrim
  5. X-Wing Alliance

Honourable mention: The Witcher 3 had an amazing story, writing, music, and graphics, and if judged by those factors alone it would be top 3. However, the gameplay, balance, leveling and loot systems were archaic at best.

People remember Eternia? Anyhow:

1. Neir Automata
  2. Fire Emblem 7; Rekka no Ken

After 2, I really have a much fuzzier list with no real ranking:
Borderlands 2, Team Fortress 2, Castlvainia Symphony of the Night, Tales of Beseria, Soul Calibur 2

1. Ocarina of Time
  2. Persona 4
  3. Super Smash Brothers Melee
  4. Mortal Kombat 9
  5. Overwatch

Something like that. Honorable mentions: Skyrim, Okami, Sonic Battle Adventure 2, Borderlands 1, Earthbound (basically the best Pokemon game).

Oh snap, someone out there in the void who enjoyed Jetforce Gemini ! That’s the first game I would re-imagine if I had millions lying around to fund it.

1. Soldat
  2. Total War (pick one, at a guess I’ll go with Medieval… haven’t played them all)
  3. Virtua Fighter 4e
  4. Master of Orion II
  5. Resident Evil 5 (bold pick, I know, but I have raisins)

Sid Meier’s Pirates really wants to be on this list too…

I find it hard to put them in an order, but these should be on it for me:

• Star Wars Battlefront 2 (the original one)
  • WoW (MoP)
  • Skyrim
  • AC Odyssey
  • SW:TOR

Honorable mentions for: Dishonored 2, Portal 2, Star Wars Empire at war and LEGO Star Wars 1 and 2 (childhood nostalgia)

1. Dark Souls
  2. Dead Space 2
  3. Warframe
  4. Halo: Reach
  5. Borderlands 2

That is cheating.

Not that I disagree

I second that.

1. Dark Souls 3
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Bloodborne
  4. Halo: Reach