Your top 3-5 mains

Reinhardt
Moira
Orisa
Junkrat
Lucio

1. McCree
  2. Sombra
  3. Whoever I get stuck with playing since I’m usually fill/flex. So I guess right now it’s Moira.

Orisa
Reinhardt
Moira
Brigitte
Junkrat

I’m a very situational hero picker, but if you’re just looking for reliability across any map situation my Rein and Lucio are quite reliable.

For a 3rd, I’d have to flip a coin. It’d be Torb or Reaper but currently I play Torb mostly on Defense (as one should) and Reaper mostly on Offense (as one should).

It’s tempting to say that on paper, a defensive Reaper would be more valuable than an offensive Torb, but my Torb stats are overall significantly better than my Reaping…

Zarya
D.Va
Mei (I like off tank can you tell lmao)
Widowmaker
Tracer

Zenyatta. Reviewing my games on him practically puts me to sleep, but he really is one of my best heroes. Or atleast, the one that wins more regularly.

Orisa. At the pre-game room, i get complaints about her being too slow and switch, when the game gets going, i get complaints that i’m too aggressive. You can’t win.

Sombra. My worst hero. Then again, you have fun even if you lose, so that’s fine.

Bastion. An FFA veteran. I get complaints as well because my FFA experience means it’s counter intuitive to stay in one spot for more than 10 seconds. Meaning i AVOID sitting on the payload if i can get away with it.

Ana
Doomfist
Widowmaker
Sombra
Brigitte

I think I just really love OP heroes.

Reinhardt
D.Va
Ana
Orisa
Zarya

I spend a lot of time tanking.

Zenyatta
Zarya
Symmetra
Moira
Roadhog/Orisa (this one is the iffiest, I’m still bad with Halt and I’ve historically been inconsistent with Hog but lately I’ve had a lot of success with him, I think he may be surpassing my Orisa play)

Tracer
Zenyatta
Mercy

rein,orisa,dva,moira,briggita,mei

Lucio, Zen, Mercy, Ana, Rein. I wasn’t lucky enough to instalock dps in 2016 so here I am.

Mercy
Lucio
Orisa
Junkrat
Hanzo

• Sombra
  • Doomfist
  • McCree
  • Tracer
  • Ana

Moira, Zen, Brig. /20 char

Lucio, zen, ana, genji

Rein,
Roadhog (in spite of how bad he is now),
Hammond,
D.va,
Doomfist Torbjorn

I love torbjorn, anyone ever notice how messed up his moustache looks on the biker skins when you get POTG with his seasonal highlight intro? I love that :sunny:

D.Va
Lucio
Moira
Junkrat
Orisa

My S-class flex pool is:
Ana, D.Va, Zen, Rein, McCree, Widow, Orisa.
I can play others too, without sucking. But those are my mains.
It’s kinda cool to have comfort heroes in every role.

Ana
Zenyatta
Hanzo
McCree
Hammond

Before Hammond came out I would have said Zarya or Reinhardt but by now I feel more consistent and impactful with the hamster. Widow I only really played in comp in S3 and even though I am confident with her, Hanzo is just working a tad bit better for me. In the end, I still play more Rein than I want to just because we need that shield at times but even after the many hours I have I still don’t really feel confident.

(Playing these on two accounts between 36xx and 37xx, decaying here though)