Brigette
D.Va

No skill and proud :ok_hand:

Mercy - 303 hours
Sombra - 220 hours
Symmetra - 117 hours
Widowmaker - 86 hours
Ana - 57 hours

(I’m working on playing ana, moira, lucio, zenyatta and Brigitte a lot more)

Ana
Orisa
Mercy
Dva
Lucio

Yep, no dps. How can I be confident in a role I play 1% or less of the time? I’ll be your gimpy soldier if you’d like?

Hog
Reaper
Mccree
Genji
Hanzo

Genji, Zarya, phara, mercy

Tracer
D.va
Lucio
Mei
Symmetra

These are the characters i’m always playing and i’ll barely play any other heroes besides them, although i am tempted to play more winston in the future.

Mercy
Moira
Zen
Sym
Torb

:joy:

1 Like

Mercy, Sym, D.Va

the other two is dependent on confidence and/or time played. if it’s time played it’s ana and widow i think, but if it’s confidence in making impact im fairly sure i can play zarya and sombra better

for me id say my top 5 im best at in order is
dva
orisa
junkrat
hog
soldier

there is a few others i can play as need as well like mei, brigitte, lucio, rein

Pharah, Soldier, Tracer, Hanzo… ehh old Sombra, not really sure who it’d be now

D’va
Reaper
Moria
Doomfist

Junkrat, Moira, Dva, Roadhog and Lucio

Mercy
Ana
Zenyatta
D.va
Born again Hanzo Main*

[I recently picked him up and I love him!]

Mercy
Ana
Reaper
Zarya
Mei

Bastion.
Bastion.
Bastion.

My Top 5 in order:

• Lucio
  • Ana
  • Zenyatta
  • Moira
  • Mercy

Top 6-10 that I still use but mostly for fun when Im tired of being just playing Support

• Symmetra
  • Sombra
  • Zarya
  • Mei
  • Widowmaker

I so wanted to main Reinhardt and McCree, but I just couldn’t. I love those two characters, not to mention they are both the sexiest characters in the game, but I just couldn’t make them work. I cry at night but not really.

I might just drop Mercy since she is so unfun to play as, and she is so useless too… But that would require me to play a lot of Brigitte, and while I don’t hate her… I just idk why I haven’t really picked her up.

Lucio, Tracer, Roadhog, Ana, Junkrat