"YoU wIlL bE aBlE tO qUeUe FoR tHe RoLe YoU wAnT"

I seriously doubt something like this is not intentional. How can it be a bug when it’s a whole system?

Back out of this thread. Go to Announcements. Look at the first post.

/Thread.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how many people can’t read the stickies or even any of the other 10 threads on this bug.

3 Likes

Too busy looking for reasons to make anti 222 threads

3 Likes

This was posted before the sticky

1 Like

Will you shut up and read that I posted this before the sticky note. I get it.

Okay you dont have to shout my ear off because i wanted to help you and you havent edited your post.

2 Likes

It’s just Quick Play, bro

1 Like

Agreed role first come fisrt serve is in practice vs ai too and that is bull ****.

This is… This is not okay if Blizzard was looking to make players stop playying overwatch well this plus brigitte’s sheild nerf will do the trick I lost 10 friends on Console because of this and 30 on PC.
I play overwatch on PC PS4 and Xbox 1 ans A different Blizzard account for all of them since they’re seperate anyways.

Most of them are idiots that want twanted to keep to a timeline which they’re Quality Inspectors whom are ’ losing a paycheck ’ didn’t fully test the game for these types of bugs therfore it got through with the patch where I work at if something like this happened people would be looking for new jobs because they would be fired for ‘sabatoge’. Even if it was accidental QA roles have to be alert and test everything completely before having it released

To be honest the people against 2 2 2 game play outweights the ones fully with it.
When Quick Play Classic releases that lobby will be packed
While Quick Play 2 2 2 will be simi ghosted

I would do 2 2 2 but only in comp where winning a match truely matters.
But I’m aginst it for Practice VS AI modes because that’s for casual players who don’t care about winning only having fun.
Same for Quick Play Classic except it’s players on Players not Players on bots

Based on what? U can’t back this up

Disagree. Quickplay 222 will be a much better gameplay experience for tanks and supports. Quickplay classic will be horrendous like QP currently is but worse due to all the team oriented players playing 222

Imo

1 Like

this is just a bug, and real role queue is coming to QP. role lock was not supposed to be implemented till after role queue beta, and QP was supposed to be classic style till that beta is over. instead they accidentally implemented role limits in QP without role queue, it should either be cancelled or the role queue should be hotfixed in.

Wait, they haven’t fixed this yet?

Quick Play is fixed it’s the practice vs ai that hasn’t seen a fix
Edit: It has been resolved

That would require quality testing.

Key word, quality.

I don’t think this is happening on console. I’m pretty sure I was in a 5 dps group in QP yesterday on PS4.

Why are we still talking about a bug that was fixed 2 days ago?

2 Likes

Just play comp, you baby.
Quit complaining.

2 Likes