You MUST CRUNCH to release Overwatch 2 BY 2022

Therefore, my strong suggestion to you, Blizzard , is to crunch “Overwatch team” to release Overwatch “2” by May 2022 (1 year from now AT MOST) no matter what. Unfortunately, CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH, and CRUNCH a little more.

We’re all want to see and play Overwatch 2 but what the actual **** is this?! You literally telling “force your workers stay on the workplace for 18 hours every day because i need to play videogame”. It wouldn’t be a surprise if you didn’t work an hour in your life and don’t even know what the actual HELL crunch it is so you “suggesting” the company to crunch their workers. What a nice guy.

5 Likes

Bah, you just say that because you cannot afford to quit your sad job. Please do not project your frustration unto me.
The time for lenience is gone, we either suggest or demand for crunching, after all the window of success for Overwatch 2 is closing tight. Whichever works better for their progress.

Or, you can just wait longer for the game to come out instead of demanding human sacrifice be made to release a video game. No one owes you or anyone else the release of the game in 2022 or ever for that matter. Though, at this point I’m just assuming it’s a troll post.

3 Likes

Being a desk job doesn’t mean it’s easier. It’s still very mentally taxing regardless of how physically demanding the work is. Fatigue, eye strain, headaches etc. It can still be mentally AND physically painful and damaging. I used Amazon as an example since it should be pretty well known how poorly their employees are treated.

Think about all the people who quit call center jobs. They aren’t high turnover jobs just because people are lazy and don’t want to work. The working conditions are often terrible. Getting paid minimum wage to be regularly verbally abused by customers and /or management.

You can look at race drivers too. Sure, it seems like they’re just driving a car around the track but that level of racing is very demanding physically. You have to be in excellent shape to endure that kind of physical demand for 2 hours. It’s hot, you’re constantly making turns, shifting gears, adjusting speed and having very high g-forces thrown at you almost the entire time.

1 Like

We all have to wait. The only thing will change is if we will care or not about the game when it is released.
Sometimes, seeing a post so submissively defensive like yours makes me wonder if you are an infiltrated Blizzard developer using a smurf account.

Well if they would stop making advances to women employees and rather work on the game , maybe we would get it quicker.

1 Like

The time of slavery too but you literally want it back.

2 Likes

I’d rather wait one more year for it to finish than to have Blizzard overwork their employees even more.
These are human beings. They deserve to be treated as such.

2 Likes

Wow, that is by far the most ignorant (and this is very, very polite way to say it) thing you ever said here so far. Crunching is bad in many aspects, but one thing is definitely NOT is “slavery”, not even by analogy. Will I have to TEACH you what is slavery? You do not understand the nonsense you are talking about.
Unless their lives are literally on their line or all their patrimony are owned by their employers there is no such thing as slavery here. Not even the “very hard work for very low payment” (an informal way of definition of slavery and closest to “analogy to slavery”) is valid here, since we can assume Blizzard employees are very well paid.
Shame on you, TSC TSC TSC, TSC, etc!

Say that to the owners of the factories of overworked underpaid workers from underdeveloped countries that produce the things you own, the workers who really need your empathy, and help. Oh, but you won’t.

The people freaking out here must have not played Blizzard games very long. Blizzard have basically had this philosophy of “we will release it when its ready” for over 20 years now. They are the company that delays their products more than anyone and it usually works out.

Now that being said there is no credible source saying OW2 is not coming out in 2022. In fact, if the OWL reporting is to be believed, there is evidence to suggest it would be out early in 2022 which is surprising to me. However, OW2 will be out when its out and at this point I just want to play it.

1 Like

Those people deserve to be treated like human being too? Do you think they dont? Or do you see people who are treated inhumanly and go “well see they do it too so its okay to dobit to these people as well.”

Youve got to be trolling dude lol

I can’t believe this post. Borderline inhumane working ethics all for OP’s enjoyment. Can you imagine a Blizzard employee reading this? I feel bad for them having to put up with people like this.

2 Likes

Crunching is a very toxic aspect of the industry that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.

They need to abandon this money grab and just update their current game. Maybe down the road create single player expansion within a reasonable time frame.

3 Likes

You did not answer your own questions, lol. And still claim “I” am the one trolling. But I get it, you just do not want to acknowledge your hypocrisy nor even apologize to me; typical “internet dude”, you need time to read harder what I had written to reflect upon your words. I forgive you, have a nice day.

I agree though I prefer Blizzard to release PvE content first and only then much later, taking their time, release the PvP stuff.

1 Like

Blizzcon &/and OW2/Two/II
Canned

•Blizz has a taste of there own medicine
•Does this mean more support for OW/Overwatch
•Can kiss the Preorder OW2/Two/II/Overwatch 2/Two/II gud bye
•Shows how corrupt

Totally fake, stop spreading fake news.

I’m freaking out because I remember Warcraft 3 Reforged and the whole situation behind that. If that game would’ve never happened I wouldn’t be as scared for the game tbh.

The lesson from Reforged is to not rush the game and not crunch. Let them take their time and if they do the game will be good.

1 Like

Yes, well good thing Blizzard isn’t a factory. Bring quality of life up, not down.

This has to be satire, right?

Like… You’re joking?

No one is this much of a cartoon villain and wants to be taken seriously, or is it just that everything is so much stupider now that I can’t tell the difference???

Baffling.