"You have been removed from voice chat - Error 5027"

I also forgot to mention that some networks need specific configurations for the voice ports, and some ISPs just intermittently block VOIP. Both are annoying and difficult to track down.

Since this is not specific to PC or console, it doesn’t sound like a client bug. I can only confirm that my friend group hasn’t experienced any disconnects from voice, so perhaps you all share a common ISP or routing peer, which would affect players on both platforms.

Maybe a Tech Support Agent (staff) will have more insight if they see this.

I have been playing this game for years and have the same internet provder/connection for at least 2 years and I’ve never experienced this. I did submit a ticket last night and there was an update when I logged on today and it seems fine now. I fully believe this was a client bug, as it seems a lot of people were experiencing it.

An ISP can update a modem or the connection on their end at their leisure. But I’m glad to hear the problem is resolved for you.

What about everyone else?

3 Likes

Hey, just came here to update that the error solved by itself. Today I started playing and there was no error. Strange but I’ll take it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.