You don't want Role Queue, you want an OW Tinder Matchmaker

Role queue isn’t going to give you the Reinhardt, Zarya, Ana and Lucio you want to play with. It’s going to give you two Roadhog Mains, two Mercy Mains and a Genji.

What you really want, is a system that lets you plug in the heroes you want to play, and select the heroes you want to play them with. So Pharah can find her Mercy, Genji can find his Nanoboost, and Symmetra can never find a group.

It still won’t win you every match, but admit it; that’s what you actually want.

And LFG already offers this.

7 Likes

Now that you mention it, I want this. So much.

So, how about an actual “XXX Looking for group” function to LFG?
As in player looking for a group can mark themselves as looking, select one or more heroes they can play as well as wether or not they have a mic/are talkactive (perhaps even language/country of origin) and give groups a direct way to invite desired players?

1 Like

i’ve told you this so many times before jessica, just use lfg make everyone have a public profile and pick and choose who you want

It’s already there, but it’s an opt-in system and it’s ‘too much trouble’ for many to opt into (which shows you the reality of just how much it’s wanted).

People want a streamlined system, and this would do all the work for them. I don’t think it’s at all healthy, but it’s what the proponents of role queue really want.

Role Queue would work for me. I play all heroes. There are days where I don’t want to play certain roles however. I can never have two roadhogs on my team, the other will have to pick something else. Just report at end of game, and gg go again.

Untalkative D.Va looking for Reinhardt, Moira, Reaper, Mercy and Pharah comp for moonlit evenings and long walks in the country.

1 Like

i want 5 random teammates that pick whatever