You can climb with ANY character

ur not tho…/?

Considering half the enemy team usually consists of 200hp heroes that she can chase mid fight with ease yes she can and while being able to heal and block damage it makes her borderline impossible to punish. Don’t tell me tracer can’t be punished she has had 3 seasons of being Punished into the ground by Hanzo, Brigitte and everything else and if dva tried to kill half the enemy team then she would just be a big tin can for everyone to shoot at.

I wanna know what secret ability Brigitte has to win 6v1’s, and why I, a Brigitte main, and someone who ONLY played Brigitte in s10, was not told about it >:(((

I’m not a fan of Brig and am kinda leaning on the “She’s a bit too strong” side. Or at least, “She provides too much value for effort required,” side.

That being said, I don’t want drastic nerfs, as I do not think she needs crazy changes. And I think nerfing Shield Bash any further would be dumb and pointless … even though it’d make my life easier. :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah, for real Blizz, stop that.

Anyway, the reason I quoted that part is I actually like some of your suggestions in that thread. It’s nice to hear logical suggestions instead of the typical “Hurr durr Brig is fine L2 adapt!” or “Herp derp Brig is broken nerf everything!!111”

I don’t really feel like going in depth to nitpick which particular things I agree and disagree with, but like I said … I mainly just appreciate you being logical and provoking civil discussion. So yay. XD

1 Like

Oh i’m very curious as to what gave it away?

everything, mainly that u play dva

Brigitte can not kill half the team. Are you insane? 3 players can kill her if she’s by herself, and if you’re “skilled” (that’s so precious to the Brig haters) enough, you can beat her in a 1v1. She can’t damage, block, and heal at the same time. Overwhelm her.

2 Likes

I bought it for pc 2 months ago and its incredible. All the dlc is well worth it too, especially Krieg.

You can get mods for it too, although the console version doesn’t “need” them as much (game wasn’t designed for OP level 8, lol).

1 Like

If you’re bronze, no skill, trash, Brigitte main you always win 6v1. The forums are always right >:(.

:smile: :heart: I also agree, I do think she is a bit strong but she is easily and swiftly countered, much like an enemy Pharah or something can be easily countered with a simple hero switch. Since I have tons of experience with Brigitte both playing as and against it inspired me to actually discuss a good set of ideas to fix her.
I don’t want my baby girl nerfed but there’s no way she’s getting any kind of positive reaction to a buff because peopleare childish.

O-On this forum? On this, the day of my daughters wedding? I think not D:<

1 Like

I just want more ranged tanks and buffs for her counters. It pains me that GMs don’t use Junkrat against her.

Ohhh that’s where I went wrong

I’ve never been in bronze

tch… silly bri…

2 Likes

LOL Tracer can even outplay Brigitte herself what a joke.

Pharah, Hanzo, Widow, and Junkrat are straight up her biggest counters, and sadly if any of them got buffed it would throw the whole game out of whack (and Hanzo doesn’t need any buffs his storm arrows needs to die in the ditch where he left Genji’s body). IMO Reaper and Sombra need buffs (I talked about that aswell in my Brigitte post linked earlier) and it would almost immediately make the balance for Brigitte a bit nicer. :smile:

Dying to a Tracer as Brigitte is 100% the single most embarrassing death you can receive like honestly, if you miss that shield bash and she gets behind you and clips you its like… if this wasnt competitive I’d just leave :sob:

2 Likes

Junkrat wasn’t OP back when his nades were at 0.3 and didn’t phase through peeps.

Didn’t know that playing the objective is bad positioning.

How was he already supposed to be in Master? His career high was 3050 before he started climbing, and that was in Season 5. You’re telling me that because he was Diamond 7 seasons ago he deserves to be in Masters after being stuck in Gold/Plat for 7 seasons?

He also stated that there’s a difference between not trying to win, and not caring when you lose.

1 Like

Why do you have -10 posts?

I have never seen such a hero. No character in OW fits this description.

1 Like

You get half of your team wiped out from one hero with one of the lowest damage outputs in game, lesser being only Moira? What are your dps, tanks and healers doing in the meantime, watching Netflix?

Does a Rein wipe out your entire team and asks for second course, then?

1 Like