You are in charge now!

:smiley: following your device:
ana - useless
junkrat - useless but hated for spamming nades and rip tire all the time
roadhog - hated and much stronger cause hook usually = death if he lands it
i like idea 2 and think 1 is interesting. would totally change tracers gameplay

for me its:

1. game floor and ceiling have to become more equal to serve true balance
  2. more game modes: 2-2-2 or 1-1-1 or something as a possible way to queue, 1vs1 available all the time (so ppl could train their skills there and not in qp where the team needs them)
  3. optimize matchmaking (no useless and time wasting backfills, no summarized 2000 lvl against 500, smurf-detection and treating at least in ranked)
  4. new content but less new heros (since the balance is already bs) but maps and game modes!
  5. balance again! just balance the game, remove bugs, and so on.

and finally because i hate him and think he is redicilous in his total design and strength: make hanzos hitbox like hitscan or reduce arrow speed or reduce dmg!! better just completely rework or delete this bs hero, he is just annoying and has a totally askewed and improperly skill ceiling and floor as well!

If I just took over as the Acting owner of the Game company.

• I would retain Jeff Kaplan, Michael chu, employees of their choosing and encourage a TOTAL buy-out split from Activision. DONE.

• Employees would be assigned to work a 6-hour shift, 2x 18 minute breaks and an on-site dorm-lounge for shifts that are going to be longer and require OVER time.

• Im not going to mention Minimum wage because Employement taxes are something that requires MORE in-depth research by an actual company portfolio.

I would HIRE extra staff and take advantage of Government stimulus packages to begin BUILDING jobs for the United States and Out-lying countries that Play Overwatch, by purchasing office spaces in additional cities that have College campuses within 10 miles.

By employing ACTIVE game staff, we can POLICE the Competitive matches with more attention brought to them. just like WE did with OUR Team Fortress 2 servers.

Game systems updates.

Performance patch which use the GPU to improve performance in the Frame-rate pool drop nightmare we have now, by using tied-in coding similar to what we used in BITCOIN mining to have a GPU act as a MINER, so we are NOT re-working game coding.

Match maker will have tiers limits.

Players level restriction to matches

• 0-50
  • 50-299
  • 300+
  • NO limits que (for players that chose to group OUTSIDE of their tier, NOT eligible for competitive play que.)

• Competitive play will be performance based. NOT Win/Loss impact-based.

• 2 heroes released PER year.

• 4 new maps PER year released.

Heros

I. Mercy Re-works are happening First thing in the morning. Mass rez is put back into the game, proper adjustments and timings are MADE, so we have LOS fixes, any player within LOS receives ONLY 25% of their base health back.

II. An animated short of Mercy’s back story is released, to push public interest.

III. A new healing hero resembling mercy’s mechanics is placed INTO the game, that has chain-healing, is put into place and she can ONLY single-target rez and do that Valkyrie ability so Code is recycled.

IV. Moira’s healing ability no longer has a pool, while it consistently heals. Her damaging orb ability will disperse after it comes into contact with 3 collisions.

V. Widowmaker’s scoped charge ability is no longer charged. Hook CD is 7 seconds. Venom mine damage increase by 5%.

VI. Mei’s health pool is reduced to 200.

VII. Torb turrent’s recognition range is now reduced.

All other hero balances and changes would no longer be 'nerfs" but us, SLOWLY building UP the game.

it’s not popular opinion, just MY opinion :slight_smile:

stop balancing around forum cries, and balance around pro play where heros are being played to their full potential, and true balance can be determined.

That’s it. There are no other steps.

1. Cancel every Esport except World Cup until the game goes out of unfinished state.
  2. Hire more staff to incerase hero/map release and lore development (new mini events, new game modes, map types etc)
  3. Role que and individual sr for each rank.
  4. Rework MMR and SR system.
  5. Permanent PvE story mode.

I don’t like the idea of solely balancing around pro scene.
“True Balance” for the upper 1% while leaving 99% of the player base with a broken game doesn’t sound appealing to me at all.

1: Reorganize the balancing process. Weekly surveys will be made available to the playerbase to gauge how they feel about the heroes. Feedback will be organized by rank. The top players on any specific hero (aka T500 [hero name] mains) are the ones who have played that hero the most and know them inside and out, so they will get an additional survey asking them how they feel about their main’s state. Overall balance decisions will consider plat feeback to be just as important as T500 feedback.

2: Wholeheartedly support community generated content. Flesh out the custom servers with map editing tools, an area in the server description to provide a synopsis of your game mode, and much, much more.

3: Add a permanent PvE mode, and lay groundwork for a story mode.

4: Create a comprehensive tutorial mode that teaches new players about everything they need to know. This includes tutorials for hero roles, how each game mode works, the importance of playing as a team, and basic team tactics. Hero Info Pages will also include a synopsis of the hero’s playstyle and what their responsibilities to their team are.

5: create a role que with a 2-2-2 lock.

Rebalance fundamental Systems to allow and reward individual performance.

Lore and story emphasis

Map editor (block mode for easy implementation)

Future balance changes are not focused for professional levels of play

Limit OWL to one big annual event only to allow time for development and balancing.

Personal one: never siphon resources from main dev team for Esports.

1. Change up the balance team, the balance lately has been extremely one-dimensional, uninventive, and lackluster. Something needs done to this first and foremost.
  2. Prioritize communicating with the community more.
  3. Make more heroes per year to make up for the lack of tanks and supports.(1-2 more)
  4. Add more lore more frequently.
  5. Crack down on smurfing/boosting/cheating.
1 Like