You all ready for another 18 months of useless Widowmaker?

Before she finally got a buff in season 3, she was so slow, that anybody could kill her from long range, before she could fire once.

1 Like

you don’t know what primary is.

1 Like

lets up all of doomfist cooldowns by 2 seconds then :thinking: in a game where mobility is king, not having it makes you trash tier.

2 Likes

youre actually unintelligent. before widows buff she was a throw pick.

You don’t know what a throw pick is, I see. :thinking:

3 Likes

You clearly haven’t played comp in the last 2 seasons.
Everyone diamond and up would like to have a word with you

3 Likes

ah level 24 I guess in your 24 levels of infinite wisdom, compared to my playing since closed beta you saw something I didn’t. widow was a throw pick up until she got her grapple buff, and if you think anything other than that, youre an idiot.

2 Likes

The gloating here is pretty disgusting tbh, Widow didn’t need any nerfs.

Keep whining until hero after hero becomes a chore to play, see if that makes you any better.

4 Likes

Good Widowmakers were really hard to keep up with on heroes like Winston or D.Va. The hook on 8 seconds was a little much. I think it used to be 12? Now it’s 10?

Seems fair.

Hanzo 100% needs a nerf, though.

4 Likes

Hi Widow main. How has being meta for the last few months been? I’m sure looking forward to the day my main gets balanced well! Sincerely a Sombra main.

But in all seriousness, grapple cool down is something that’s never been an issue for me. I doubt I’ll notice an extra 2 seconds on it

5 Likes

its okay this guy will be back on the forums whining about how genji and tracer are op in like a month.

1 Like

Good, snipers make the meta stale and really slow an otherwise fast paced game down with boring kills that do nothing for ow league.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but sniper meta was getting really old really fast.

3 Likes

you will lmao, as someone who has over 300 hours of widow between accounts, the time is more than 2 seconds. theres animation and travel time too. a 2 second nerf puts grapple up to a 12 second cooldown.

Unless youre never being attacked as widow youre going to notice.

Might I remind you how much mobility the counters to widow have?

Dva
genji
tracer
Winston
soon to be Hammond
not to mention shields she has to constantly reposition to get around.

widow is about to be trash tier.

6 Likes

ITT people defending awful changes and no bugfixes to a sniper because they can’t aim

1 Like

I think you mean “4 days”. Lol

you right. cant wait till I see it.

Well, at least the skilled players won’t get worse and she had some time in the Sun unlike some characters.

No, Bastion, you CANNOT come out of the box!

2 Likes

Yes I’m ready and happy.

Bastion was shipped in a box, and he was never taken out of packaging.

1 Like