You Accidentally left penalties on for the Quickplay hacked

Might be an oversight but we still have penalties on for the Quickplay hacked event. Considering how volatile the changes are with the passives there is legitimate reasoning to allow leaving as this mode is basically an Arcade mode at this point as well as this acting like an experimental card. Should update that real quick.

4 Likes

It’s still quick play. It’s intended to have the penalties.

The devs might break too many bits of code if they tried to fidget with too many things.

2 Likes

I get it but its still a bit chaotic. Like I said this mode is basically an arcade mode or an experimental card which normally has zero penalties. Seems disingenuous for them to say “We’re just testing” and yet forcing us to endure it if we don’t like it. I say this as someone who doesn’t leave games unless there’s a hacker in my QP, but with these changes i’d like the ability to leave if there’s a hero i particularly wanna try something. After all this is an experiment for a reason right? Last thing they need is me playing garbage cuz i don’t know how to utilize a hero let alone their passive.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s an oversight. Pretty sure that being “hacked” doesn’t remove the leaver penalties

It should considering the basis of the mode is to completely flip the game on its head with major drastic changes overnight. We are essentially QA testers.

You can always just play oq. That way you can test every passive for every class in one match if you so choose and not get trapped in a role that you’re bad at.

the name answered your question, “QP” : hacked
hacked means a little time-limited patch meant to do some bolder test, since it’s a patch it’s still count as normal game, so penalties should stay the same
you’re not going anywhere without the “hack” as long as you stick with QP itself, so why quitting?

and don’t ask why they don’t test it with experimental card or arcade or PTR
the history told the answer bc none of us spend enough time to create enough data for them to judge and make asjustment