Yet more games with people I cant group with

how can they justify randomly placing me with diamonds but I cant duo with my diamond friends?

1 Like

Devs for some reason prioritized queue times over balanced matches. It’s pretty annoying. Had a couple of masters games where I was with and/or against a plat or two. Whoever got the plat usually lost. They are not easy to carry, you’re basically missing a whole player

im just bored of my rank meaning literally nothing.
the whole reason I wanted to climb was to play with and against better players. im currently masters1 and in at least 80% of my games, there are people so far below me that I cant queue with them on either my team or the enemy.
rolls arent fun on either end.

1 Like

As mercy said, they prioritise queue time. Try open queue it doesn’t have that problem since the tanks and dps aren’t waiting 10+ minutes for it to find 2 non existent support players.

1 Like

This honestly needs fixed and the only way, I think, for us to get heard is if content creators/streamers start really highlighting this mess. Make it high-profile or it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

When there are QnA, they need to point blank ask these questions instead of sucking up to the devs