Yet another Widowmain thread

They should just copy 76s Pulse Rifle over to Widow’s SMG now. The rules of buffing strengths and enforcing weaknesses are dead.

Everyone seems to have forgotten they buffed him for long range too with the less arrow drop and faster flight times.

Everyone seems to have forgotten he doesn’t have a scope, it’s still the smallest projectile in the game, his storm arrows make him part of the map lighting, and he’s not. Hitscan. Doesn’t matter if he can shoot far if it has no chance of hitting the target on time

They. Buffed. His. Long. Ranged. Fire. Too.

Con.grat.u.lation.s. You. Can. Use. Periods.

1 Like

It arcs up than down its a game mechanic its the same reason Tracer can blink around and recall, Genji can double jump and deflect gravity and how Sombra can hack someone’s ability to run, in the game he has an arc that causes his arrows to first go upwards than downwards because that’s how they coded his arrows to go I could make the same argument as to why aiming above someone’s head can equal a headshot with his arrows it all depends on distance because of how this game is programmed, your bringing logic from real life into a game with hardly any of it

Widow is one of the best dps in the game one of my mate is a great widow and stills rock

Widow is the second most balanced hero in the game.
She gives you nothing for free, and will only reward you if bust your buttum putting in the effort.
Same as Mccree.
Can’t do it?
Play something easier.

I’m not saying it’s impossible to be good with Widow. I’m just saying she demands a lot.

It’s frustrating seeing so many other heroes get quality of life buffs as the game slowly power creeps your favorite hero into more, and more, and more of a niche character.

Yeah, that’s great and all, but why bother, when I can just insta lock a hero that gives me free wins. cough Brigitte cough

8 sec grap do you remember ?

Yes. They made one change to the hook that still constantly screws you at every opportunity. So that maybe you could have half a chance of actually using it to get somewhere or not die without wasting half the round.

They also buffed the mine and she is now more played than Genji at GM. Some bug fixe and she is good

If you were good enough at Widow, she would give you free wins too.

If you are good enough at Widow you aren’t countered by anything, because everyone is dead.

Brigette cannot do ANYTHING to Pharah.
Brig can get demolished by Orisa, ripped apart by Soldier and left completely helpless by Sombra.
She isn’t anywhere near as exciting as you’re making her out to bez

Disagree on the Sombra point, seen an EMPed Brig get PotG. She’s not exactly helpless or useless, she can still swing and proc heals.

Did you mean butthurt?

I don’t think brig can heal during hack?
Lucio cannot?
If brig’s bloody passive works while hacked I am going to be steamy.
STEAMY

I made this post in my thread but I had some ideas. Widow’s kiss primary fire increased from 13dpb (Damage per bullet) to 15dpb and the fire rate be increased to 15 bullets per second. Also her poison mine damage be increase from 75 to 80. Finally when her ult is activated she gains shield piercing ability. So what do you guys think?

Inspire still works while Hacked.

Pharah can’t even hover, dont the shimada’s lose their wall climb to hack now?

I’ve never flamed blizzard once, but gee guys… a little consistency at all please?

yes she can heal while being hacked.