Yep, overwatch is ruined with the last patch

I’m tired of the terrible balancing work, hero reworks, and other garbage over the last few seasons.

I don’t even care what is going to come out of Blizzcon. It’s simply poor management of the game - it isn’t fun anymore. Cya blizzard - you are dead to me now.

9 Likes

Complaints without suggestions for improvements are always helpful. Thank you for the input.

70 Likes

improves bad heros

“NOPE balancing is trash. BYE!”

Smh

39 Likes

If I worked for Blizzard threads and comments like these would bother me the most. Forget how little constructive feedback there is for a minute. Players are coming onto the forums to complain about just how frustrating the game is to the point that their quitting…

Blizzard shouldn’t need massive feedback. They have so much data to look at and the game balance and player enjoyment is falling. It’s clear that whoever is in charge is not managing the game well. They struggle to understand why players are frustrated, and worse yet they fail to give the community things it’s been asking for for years now.

10 Likes

Strange. This is the most fun Ive had with the game in a while. Also highest Ive ever climbed SR wise.

13 Likes

The only issue I taker with this statement is they don’t really listen to begin with. They only really seem to when the pitchforks and torches are out… unless it’s about a certain support.

Say what you want, but don’t say it’s over.

Call me out my name, just don’t say your over me.

We may need a break, but don’t say it over.

We might need some space, just don’t say your over me.

Same with the sr thing and I agree with the fun thing MOST of the time. I’m a rein main so the meta is great for me. The way I play rein is really aggressive which is really fun. It just sucks when I don’t get healed (pocketed) while it’s happening.

1 Like

Thank you for going on the forums to post your rage at a company. We all care about what you have to say and take the criticism to heart. Please be more respectful to the player base. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean, if I worked for Blizzard, posts like the one OP made would bother me the most, personally. Like, yeah, I would have all this data, but I still can’t read minds. What exactly is it about the game that is making OP leaving? Especially since they are saying ‘last patch’. Do they mean latest patch? For live servers or for PTR? Because if they mean the latest PTR patch, you know - the one that includes huge buffs for Roadhog, as well as buffs for Symmetra, Mercy (even if it isn’t the ‘right’ buff, at least they’re buffing her), and Reaper (again, like Mercy, it may not be the right buff, but it’s something) - if they are referring to that patch, where they are genuinely trying to take a lot of the bad heroes and make them better, what about that is making them upset?

1 Like

From the look of it, it’s a Pharah main that’s unhappy about the design changes.

And granted, a lot of Pharah counters got buffed, and Pharah’s accuracy requirement went up.

Might have been too much to handle.

I can’t believe they have fixed heroes that have been broken for a few seasons.
The nerve!

4 Likes

Literally every single rework has been at least a mild failure.
What are you talking about?

Nice bold save xD
I’m talking about the Roadhog changes and Reaper

At least they aren’t giving up. Symettra got buffed.

K

“Reeeeeee, only buff the heroes I like and Nerf the heroes I don’t like”

Forumgoers are a small part of the community. Tiny, infinitesimal part of the community.

Even the most popular threads gets a few thousand views, meanwhile the game has millions of players.

If a mass exodus of millions of players starts to happen, they won’t discover it through the forums. Their server data will tell them first.

3 Likes

I see what your saying. Part of the problem is that the Devs don’t seem capable of understanding the context of their own data.

This is problematic because they don’t exactly communicate with the players at all. They don’t dismiss community myths or falsehoods. There’s literally no leadership voice in the community from the Dev team.

Maybe. Pharah got railroaded over the last few patches. Hit scan heroes got huge buffs, Mercy got her base line healing nerfed and the Trob rework added another counter.

Sadly, most posts on the forums are of the ****post variety. The Devs never respond to actual constructive posts. Hell, barely anyone pays attention to actual constructive post here.

I don’t think players are leaving en mass but they are leaving. Recycled events, lack of new content (maps and new base game modes) and poor balance is driving people away.

If the Devs would be more transparent it could go a long way. Sharing a balance roadmap would be a great start. We also need them to take on a leadership voice in the community.

We also need major fixes to ranked, MMR, matchmaking and more, but sadly, it appears the Devs have been pulling overtime for the OWL expansion teams. This will drive more people away…

4 Likes

Can you at least tell us what upsets you : /

I thought that when they said “Reduced spread” for Reaper they meant less spread, which would have made him a powerhouse against smaller targets… But it turns out I accidentally omitted “Randomization” when reading it. It really calls attention to how extremely short his range is, and his attack is, incredibly, way, WAY worse than it was before. Roadhog changes seem to help him, but holy crap Reaper’s changes are absolute garbage. I hope this is just a starting point for future changes, because this is just incredible that they decided to make this change.

Symmetra’s change is cool, the reduced ramp-up time is very useful, but DAMN is she overpowered. You can practically melt entire teams in an instant. The strategy is basically Target Tank for 2 seconds -> Target literally anyone else for .5 seconds -> Win. DPS power creep is real, and it’s not even “creep” anymore so much as it is a huge lurch forward…

Mercy’s change… Don’t really notice. I was playing her and it’s cool to be able to use her ult more often, so that’s useful. The healing beam change is useful, but I don’t really notice the difference too much.