Yeah I'm done with this

I’m done with this always stay positive be happy crap, “Oh just play around your 1 trick” just do this and do that, Back when I did actually climb I noticed the higher I was climbing once I broke the threshold he’s were better players were switching more people were in vc everyone was helping each other.

It’s probably the matchmaker which ya know I was originally thinking it has to be a player issue but no the matchmaking has definitely gotten a wholeee lot worse then usual.

1 Like

It’s time to stop solo queuing and find like minded players to befriend and group with.

Game is much more fun in a stack.

2 Likes

Do not give up on me, Ayanga. I promise I will not let you down if you just full pocket me. And convince the other support to pocket me. And also the dps need to peel for me. If all of that happens, we might win! I give us at least a 50% chance, brother.

5 Likes

If I’m throwing on widow, I promise I’ll even swap to Sombra if it helps us win. :+1:

Bro you make so many threads. I can’t tell which are memes. Are all of them memes? Just this one? Are you serious?

Make it stop. :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I’d argue it’s only fun in a stack, rare solo games aside.

1 Like

Yesterday, my comp games were fun. Even the losses were usually quite close, and there were some 4-3 wins in there. I was even able to overcome the occasional feeding tank and one particular Mercy that seemed to stress me out in every way possible somehow. I thought the matchmaker was starting to figure things out, and was getting excited about having a mode to play GOOD matches in

Today, I played two games. Both miserable 0-3 stomps

Game 1 had an Ana who spammed “thanks” after each of her MANY deaths. First one I didn’t react quickly enough to save her, so I said “sorry” multiple times, but after that I went Moira and tried as hard as I could to keep her safe AND keep up with the ridiculous amount of enemies diving on us constantly AND heal everyone’s constant damage. She ended up being dead weight anyway with pathetic heal numbers AND damage. Completely miserable. And the rest of the team is spamming “need healing” AT ME as if it’s MY problem

Game 2, we get a Mei who decides to constantly walk all the way across the map to the enemy side and feed constantly, so it was basically a 4vs5 all match. Other DPS kind of fed too, AND WE WERE ALSO BEING CONSTANTLY FLANKED AND DOVE TO DEATH. AND AGAIN NOBODY CARED. Also I accidentally fell off a cliff with dash while frantically trying to survive being dove by the tank and a DPS, and at another part I conveniently got massive packet loss during the ONE fight where we possibly had a chance to get one measly point

No more for tonight. Finished. Probably going to wake up to a banned account or something tomorrow because of those stupid matches. If I do go back into the game tonight, it’s Deathmatch Weaver time. So I can get hunted by some disgusting sweaty Hog and have every one of my kills scavenged by Some Bruh. And then just get even more mad because I’m stupid garbage and can’t do anything.

3 Likes

I speak in behalf of all Widow mains. True Widows will never Som swap. We dont use rat or crutch heros. You can consider yourself fired from ever using our hero again. Please remove’th thy profile pic

The match maker is flawless. It is the players who are wrong

1 Like

If you have to be in a stack to have fun you may as well just quit right away because if your friends stops playing you will have to as well.

Once, I was feeding so bad on DPS… I swapped like 6 times to find a different strat.

I had terrible stats and we nearly lost. But we won. Because Venture worked.

So that must mean Venture is OP! Checkmate deniers!

1 Like

No? Add more people that you find in solo queue. Whenever you get a close, enjoyable game with good teammates and win, ask teammates if they want to group up. Over time you build a friend list that you can sustain with active players by continuing to do that.

I have a high winrate on my one trick despite getting bad maps and counters, so maybe it’s just you and not the one tricks.

1 Like

You can’t just say that and not say who you one trick, that could just be like a well duh statement depending on your hero.

Like I could say okay your a tracer/sojourn 1 trick and at that point who gives a damn?

Because you didn’t state it.

Dva.

Not easy by any means.

1 Like

I feel like this is going to be obvious because dvas even oppresive in my games but like I feel like I don’t even need to check overbuff and go through the whole “Oh how legit is overbuff” debuckle…

Like I feel like it’s obvious how strong and slept on (well not really slept on) but like I think it’s become more obvious exactly what dvas state is in the game at the moment.

Alright sooooo one of the highest pick and win rates on tank at the moment compared to any other tank.

She also has the highest KDA apparently.

That legit felt like a waste of 5 seconds to look that up.

1 Like

Yeah ofc you think dva is busted… Any time dva is a decent/good pick people think she is op.

1 Like

I didn’t say op I just it’s pretty obvious you can make a hero whos in a good balance position work I did the same for Lifeweaver in season 8.

And her position isn’t even just good it looks like shes in “The best” according to the states which are give or take.

If your good at dva you should do fine compared to someone whos good at JQ or something.

i was done 6 years ago. You will learn someday.

for a reason this is F2P.

1 Like