Yay. The Mercy changes are still garbage

You should know by now that that’s not just THEIR opinion, but pretty much everyone that cares about the hero.

New mercy is fine. Support picks are relatively balanced now. Valk can be pretty impactful and the chain damage boost/heal can help your team win a fight super quickly. There’s really no reason to be crying about these changes.

They are the ones in charge of balancing the game so as long as they think that something is the right thing to do that is what they are going to do, and if you disagree with them, it doesn’t make them bad developers or mean that they are “disrespecting” players.

2 Likes

You’re just not going to read the thousands of reasons why Mercy was fine before… Do you hate her that much?

The charge was upped so that it can now charge as fast as it used to before the latest nerf. It’s just a compensation.

She won’t be OP, probably still not meta. Remember Mercy’s current issue is how low her normal healing is. But this is better than her remaining how she was.

I just wished she got different changes.

1 Like

Mercy mains are the least thankful people on the planet, Jesus you people!

Your hero was OP for a year and then got nerfed the same patch that made Ana a powerhouse and now you cry even after a good buff? Learn a new hero or go play another game for awhile. If you buy a 60 dollar game and play 1 hero out of 28 and now hate that hero becuase she lost 1 ability you are a lost cause.

4 Likes

I don’t hate Mercy in the slightest, assuming that I do is just an emotional response. I actually love Mercy she is my favorite support, and the reasons that you mention are just the opinion of people and different people have different opinions.

Also, it’s pretty obvious that willfully ignoring and silencing literal hundreds of posts about her is not what a good balancing team would do.

No one liked the rework, no one asked for it besides DPS players.
It’s fine for people to hate that their favorite hero is gutted time and time again, which could’ve been easily prevented by… admitting that the rework was a mistake maybe?

7 Likes

Mercy mains : whining
Mercy gets buffed
Mercy mains : whining

You won’t stop until Mercy’s god tier again ?

2 Likes

Oh the good old DPS scapegoat. The rework was a mess due to her OPness but now that its fixed its a huge sucsess. But you can’t please Mercy mains so why even try

4 Likes

huge success

Lol. Making her unfun to play as and agaisnt is a huge success?

1 Like

Most of us don’t want her to be god tier. Some of us didn’t even like her when she was god tier.

We just want a fun Mercy… Or at least not a terribly boring Mercy.

8 Likes

I’m a support player. I loved the rework. I’m really happy that I can play supports other than Mercy without being accused of throwing. I don’t think the DPS mains care either way, tbh.

4 Likes

Fun is subjective, what is fun to you might not be fun to someone else. The fact that Mercy is still one of the most picked heroes in the game could be used to argue that players are still having fun with her.

1 Like

They won’t stop until she’s fun to play. Given that she has basically an ult on E that’s not fun to use, and an ult that doesn’t feel impactful, “fun to play” won’t happy through simple buffs until she’s OP. That’s why so many are asking for a rework.

2 Likes

Valk is going to cancel CC’s now.

If you see the countless threads talking about Mercy, you will realize most of those that play and played Mercy do not find her fun anymore.

There is even a thread asking non mercy players to voice their opinions, and most of them say, as you can expect, that she’s incredibly boring.

1 Like

It’s not like Valkyrie changes her gameplay substantially from what the rest of the Mercy-playing experience is like. It’s a very impactful ultimate and the chain heals/damage boost is a great way to help your team win a fight more handily. Plus, you get the option to go battle mercy on that widow. >:D

How is valk any less fun than playing mercy the other 90% of the time? The principle is still the same. You still have to make decisions about who to heal (if your team is spread out, which groups to heal), or when to damage boost.

1 Like

Sure, it’s subjective… But it’s the majority opinion, and blizz is ignoring it.