Ya'll done oof'd up Blizzard!

The reason why this game has “gone to the dogs” is literally because the DEVS think they have an ideal image of what the game should be. They listen to the community and see what goes along with what they think should happen. THEN they claim that they “fixed what we wanted” but really they just did what their idea image of fixing it is. Not saying its 100% horrible what they are doing, but I think it’ll eventually run itself into the ground like that.

1 Like

Then maybe don’t complain

uh…

You summed it up pretty well, nice analogy

Mhmm there is nothing wrong with having an opinion but I don’t see the point in getting fired up about it sometimes debating can be nice but at the same time somethings walking away and ignoring it is better.

2 Likes

I’m complaining cause I care? I literally said that

Make suggestions without complaining,
especially do not use Blizzard in the title.

Ahh just a tip mate. Its better for flow and understand if you reply to the message itself. Idk about on phones but if youre on PC there should be a reply button. That lets you specify who you want to respond to. That should help if youre planning on sticking around the forums cause things can get muddled quick.

Honestly wouldnt consider myself fired up maybe its just my language im usin. Im from Aus so were generally pretty direct and offensive but thats just normal talking

1 Like

I did and I disagree. The game is still playable for everyone. If you don’t like changes that’s fine. There are changes I don’t agree with but the game is still playable.

It’s just cosmetic items, not the end of the world. You don’t need that skin or emote.

1 Like

thats what you’re focusing on? really?

Sorry since when could a company not start up a new project that literally makes money for the company? Don’t act like every penny goes towards Overwatch I mean what at this point could they need so much money for? The only reason they would need a ton of money for is a new game or something with a big project. Like before the game’s new content wither it be skins or new heroes are still coming out. The game still has the same developers and staff that help Overwatch with changes.

Where are you getting you’re data from because that simply not true

1 Like

Not really, just a thing I don’t like about the thread title. I also don’t like the overall message you are conveying

2 Likes

read the previous replies (warning: it’s a mess lol)

Overwatch is the best game in the galaxy! Every time I’m away from my computer and think about Overwatch, I get all warm and fuzzy inside :heart:

1 Like

My post is a hard to swallow pill can’t say I’m sorry

Just a small little pill with some arsenic. Should be fine

2 Likes

And some acid for a good taste.
+a lot of salt

2 Likes

All you’re arguments are utter personal opinion but you write it as if the entire community shares the same view. I got some reality for you. The vast majority of the community does not agree with you.

No worries I have just been looking in and people seemed to be outraged about the original post so I had hoped to calm things down a bit on here.

It happens a lot in most threads actually. It’s normal.