Ximmers and Scripters on console EU

Yesterday, I’ve had a scripter widow (probably cronus) on my team that would have his crosshair readjusting constantly in a circular movement, crouchspamming macro leftright spamming like A D on a keyboard and most likely wallhacking (might be a cracked console) VS a clearly ximming ashe in the enemy team. both had terrible positioning an game sense, although the scripter won and I was playing torb just melting their tank. in quickplay. wild scenery. Most of the time I just leave the game when this happens because I want them to feel like they’re wasting their time. Not saying all of them do but most of this happens in lobbies that are full of KSA icons and toxic players.

4 Likes

Report for cheating every. single. time.

I don’t care what anyone says, using Xim or cronus is cheating.

7 Likes

I did report the whole game code. I would’ve shared it here but it got deleted when the patch happened. Funny thing also there was a bug the first time I watched the replay I wasn’t able to select player POV’s in the replay mode. Only after restarting the game it worked. Dunno if this is a coincidence or not.

Don’t they get banned from PlayStation network and have the console bricked/banned from any online services? Seems like a expensive habit too cheat on console.

?? Where are you getting this from?

Coz you are breaking terms of service with PlayStation modifying the software. Or do think you are allowed to crack your console? You own the hardware, but pretty useless without the software.

The euro/Arab server is the worst. It’s why I say rank doesn’t mean anything

1 Like

Funny thing is most people don’t believe in aimbot hacks on console but it exists, although it’s kinda rare… I’ve seen it once in a deathmatch lobby. Enemy Ilari just instantly snapped onto my head hitbox like you would see in videos of exposed cheaters on PC. Couple hours later I got a message that my report was successful. I don’t know exactly how they do that, but there is surely ways to change the system software code in a way that it’s hidden for PSN, spoofing + VPN etc.

When I resold my first gen PS5 on a auction website, a lot of people where asking me if the system software installed on it was outdated. I guess that is where all the hacked consoles come from. Maybe that’s a consipracy, but we all know there is a market on PC for selling fresh GM accounts, what if there is one for consoles too? And that doesn’t only apply for overwatch but all kinds of games, I’m certain. Interesting topic and something the gaming communities need to help companies by exposing it.

They can’t use it on Playstation because Sony’s put a ban on third party, unofficial accessories such as Xim Matrix.

Xbox is the only console that doesn’t ban Xim Mat rix etc users, but it’s coming.

It’s as simple as using a USB and a file browser on your console. However, they always run a risk of getting their console banned from accessing their live services and online capabilities, because it’s harder to cheat undetected on a console than it is on a PC.

Oh you’re talking about cracking the console. That wasn’t clear in your initial post, it seemed like you thought using a xim got your console bricked.

Tbh, I don’t think anyone cracks their console. Majority of people cheat with xim or Cronus.

for wallhacks or aimbot I don’t see any option they have other than cracking their consoles.

How do you read that out of my post? Are we living in a parrallel world?

The person I was replying to didn’t specify what part of your post they were talking about, xim or cracking. It’s a simple mistake, I know its the overwatch forum way, but there’s no need to default to aggression or snark.

Sry I was confused because you didn’t quote him and I thought you meant my post when talked about the initial post , my bad

Their icon in the top right of my post with the reply icon next to it means it’s a reply to that specific person. Just for future reference.

I knew that but I was still confused because you typed “initial post” xD

Nice strawman, nobody suggests it isn’t.

I think you need to look up what people mean when they say “straw man”. I was agreeing with OP, so this couldn’t possibly be a straw man argument….or an argument of any kind for that matter.

I’ve had plenty of people in this forum tell me that using a xim isn’t cheating, which is what I mean when I say “I don’t care what anyone says, it’s cheating”

As an aside, your unwarranted aggression is just bizarre. I hope whatever is making you this way improves soon.