Xim users be aware

You still didnt tell me your rank you toxic hypocrite.
I assume you are hardstuck gold. You never faced a xim player in your life and its not the reason you are hardstuck.
Good day.

Buhahahaha nice one mate! But seriously now, at least on PlayStation in Masters and GM it’s like an Xim-themed party where about 2/3 of the attendees forgot to get equipped properly for the theme.

2 Likes

You still didnt tell me your rank…

And you still didn’t explain why you’re so adamant in defending Xim users. I could care less what rank you are in, this game needs to be inviting for would-be players and shunning Xim users is a great step towards that goal. I applaud Team 4 for the effort.

4 Likes

You didnt even ask me?
God I hate those toxic idiots.

There are some reasons I think mkb support is needed.
Biggest reason is: without mkb on console the top heroes will be the low mechanical skill heroes.
Even now Mercy and moira are far more powerful on console than on PC.
If xim gets banned and there is no equivalent alternative the game will become an even bigger clown fiesta.

So you’re saying people with average controller skills can’t play heroes with high mechanical demands? My oh my I think no one could have thought that would be the case, it’s such a shock…Have you even read the blog before writing what you just wrote? For someone with such poor takes you really should take the time to inform your opinions especially now that Team 4 is putting in the effort of communicating with the players.

4 Likes

i mean tbf if they added native controller support on pc I know a lot of players that would love it I think the idea of separating players based on preferred input is great I love playing controller but in pc lobbies in an fps it’s pretty much throwing unless you’re a controller god like joystick_ow

4 Likes

I honestly would love to play with some of my friends who only play on console and pop in my controller to play with them as they have not played with kbm in years. The devs said they’re thinking about enabling that option in some way in the future so we’ll have to just wait and see what they come up with. But Xim should be banned and the only things that should be allowed are true accessibility-focused controllers for people that have a disability. Empowering them to play with the rest of us is a noble goal.

1 Like

oh 100% xim is cheating
exactly i would love to have fun with console only friends on controller (esp since windows natively supports xbox controllers - and it’s a ton of fun in other games)
i also agree on accessibility controllers it’s good they mentioned them in their post

1 Like

The only thing I am saying is that the low mechanical skill heroes will dominate.
Even NOW where Mkb playere are in mercy and moira are 2 of the by far best heroes in the game - even in high elo.
And if you take mkb out higher mechanical skill heroes rank stats and pickrates will drop drastically.
Thats all Im saying. If you want to play clownfiesta OW with Moira, Junkrat, vanture, mercy being the best heroes in the game then feel free to enjoy it.

1 Like

I’ll enjoy it more without Xim users, yes. And I’m not alone in feeling that way. You on the other hand are complaining about a positive change, so stay salty about it.

2 Likes

Positive change for who exactly?
You know that about 1% of the playerbase is affected by it consistently.
In elos where 99% of the playerbase crying in this forum isnt even involved.

I actually dont care anymore.
I am only telling you what will happen because it was the same in Rainbow six.
A lot of players will leave most of them are from Ow1.
99% of the community will feel NOTHING about this change because they arent affected.
And the „Top elo“ will be a clownfiesta with low mechanical skill heroes.
The xim players will quit.
Queue times will get longer and the game is less attractive for a lot of players.

It was exactly the same trash in rainbow last year. On console the game is more or less dead.
OW1 is out since 2016. and now 8 YEARS later they ban stuff their players were using since 8 years.
Blizzard will lose money, players and community will shrink again on console.
IF they can implement native MKB support it also would be braindead giving this guys PC LOBBIES as console players.
There is no solution.
Overwatch in general isnt made for Roller is a bad port. That is the „core problem“.

1 Like

Match based on input device

Easy solution.

The box you use to install the game in shouldn’t matter.

2 Likes

And this is a pepega casual opinion.
So If you play OW on your Playstation 4 on 60 fps with MKB you should play PC lobbies against PC players that play on high turnspeed PC version of OW that is MADE to use MKB while they are playing on 180fps + ? Is this what you mean?

1 Like

Sorry you can’t Xim anymore. Tough break.

2 Likes

This is probably not even true since there is SAB feature. But I dont care about console Ow anymore.

I played on 60Hz 60 fps for many many years and that didn’t stop me from climbing. Yeah it’s harder to track targets on 60 but let’s be real Overwatch’s only real aim difficulty is the instant acceleration of characters. That’s about it, so it’s kind of ironic that you call others pepegas when you simply lack the mechanical skill to be good. It’s alright, not everyone has the time to get good at it. You could argue the same point with PS4 vs PS5 which isn’t quite the same hardware and yet there are good PS4 players that will win 1v1 against you on your hardware of choice anyway. Stay salty.

3 Likes

Most pc players are playing on 60fps too.

And that’s no difference to me playing in 240, and someone like Kenzo playing on 500, and my friend in his 30fps laptop.

So it’s a massive non-argument there.

The pc version doesn’t have “high turnspeed” players can turn faster, because they are using a mouse with the correct sensitivity/dpi combination.

1 Like

I mean given his battletag I’d say he’s “singing a different tune now” huh? xD

2 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time

4 Likes