XIM is cheating

Genuinely, is this a joke?

God damn dude if u care so mch just q for ranked

What does any of this have to do with the topic tho?
Console players complaining about xim makes sense because they get aim assist in comp which ruins the comp experience, most top 500 on console are using mouse and keyboard with aim assist. If you want to make another topic about how upset you are about occasionally getting console without aa in your qp games go ahead, but pc players don’t play with console in comp. The worst we get as pc players is aimbots who get banned, ximmers don’t get any punishment (because its not detectable) which is why its been an issue for so long. IMO Console needs mouse and keyboard support so everyone is at a level playing field. This would solve your problem and console’s problems.

5 Likes

Can consoles detect xim? Been a lot of people ximming as widow in quickplay matches recently

Personally i feel like they should be put in pc lobbies if its detectable

As a matter of fact i have not found a setting for turning off crosplay and still sometimes get console players on dps playing torb and somehow having under 2k dmg after 5 minutes so it is forced upon PC players

XIM players can actually use aim assist too. XIM imitates gamepad and converts mouse and keyboard inputs. So, they can use whatever gamepad users can AND do it with mouse and keyboard.

Yup, it’s getting out of hand, even in QP.

Getting killed by a widow and then she spams his mouse sensitivity just to show off her moves…

There are people even saying that they use in chat like it’s something fair.

Using a XIM will get your account permanently banned/suspended, however it’s almost impossible to detect.

Mouse and keyboard input on Xbox is disabled in Overwatch now, however you can get around it with 3rd party devices and modifications.

They’re also in violation of the Xbox terms of service, and will get your account permanently banned/suspended… However again, it’s almost impossible to detect.

Complaining about things you don’t even understand. As others pointed out, you are completely wrong.
Also, the aim assist on consoles isn’t aim bot and often gets in a way. This is coming from someone who has 1000+h on PC OW1 and 500h PS4 OW1. K+M is way superior.

1 Like
  1. Pc players are not forced into crossplay. There is only a pc & console pool

2. Console/controller users can join the PC pool but have all aim assist disabled

You’re just whining to whine

1 Like

Wait…what did I just read? Lol…

1 Like

Its not detectable, its emulating the signals from a controller. The console has no way of telling the deference.

TBF the game has “poopie doodie” (is that better blizz?) hit detection where headshots are given if you aim around or near to top half of a target most people just spray and pray or M1W it’s pretty sad if people need aim assist.

so many times PotG or Kill Cams are a person holding M1 And just vigorously moving the point around the target like the fing love coloring.

What is XIM? I’ve not heard of it

Agreed. That’s why it’s out civic duty to mass-report all console Widow’s and Ashe’s whenever we come across them.

Its a device that allows u to put a Keyboard and mouse but the consolo and the game will still see its input as a controller so you have best of mnk and aim assist…

The oneclips of the top 10% players one clips in Apex is done 90% by console players (most likely XIM users).
One of the reasons I stopped playing Apex as they still do not allow PC players to disable crossplay yet this option does exist for console.

The console player has low damage because they don’t have there aim assist so they are at a disadvantage the only way a console player gets into the pc queue is if they are in a group with a pc player. And they can only play in quickplay arcade and custom games. One thing to bare in mind however is that the torb could be a pc player playing with a gamepad because controllers are much more comfortable for long periods of gameplay. I play on both console and pc.

mf you get a keyboard and mouse. And ximmers get aim assist with it. No clue how people think aim assist is broken. GS raider literally just did a video as a response to samite’s god awful takes

And recoil scripts etc.

I was Master in Apex and I wont touch that crap game again until they add a option to Disable crossplay (console can actually do this but PC can’t) as the amount of console players who dominate high ranks is nuts and you just know they using XIM.

Like even the statistics of the top 5% of all one clips is 90% done by console players lol, I wonder why… Aimassist+ recoil scripts + MNK for just like 100-200 Dollars/Euros on your fav internet webstore.

If they ever here mix console and PC for competative I am out here too.

I have never seen one person get banned for it. The majority on console top 500 use it. At this point it is grab one or switch to pc.

2 Likes