Xbox Wireless Controller Bug (OW2)

I use it… hopefully that isnt the Issue because once You Are Used to 120 the 60FPS Hurt

3 Likes

Yep, same problem here currently.
Xbox Series X + Xbox Elite 2 controller with headphones plugged in, 120fps enabled, disconnect from time to time for unknown reasons.
Annoying when you’re pushing site and suddenly Reinhardt start spinning like a Beyblade.

Edit : it’s possible to happen multiple times during 1 match

5 Likes

What headphones/headsets are we using? Maybe that could narrow down the bug.

I’m using the official Xbox Chat headset (mono), the one with only one ear piece. It plugs into the bottom of the controller, not the headphone jack.

3 Likes

bro this is me. im the spinning rein and im upset about it :melting_face: :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I’m using a cheap 20€ headset through the jack

1 Like

I can confirm it doesnt happen on 60hz. Painful to to back honestly once you’re used to more

1 Like

I too have the standard Xbox One headset with one earpiece

1 Like

Happens to me too. Extremely annoying when in the middle of a fight and my character just starts walking into a wall and my camera looks up and spins, controller is unresponsive and my party chat doesn’t work.

1 Like

This has been happening to me too on Xbox series x, but it would seem it only happens when I plug in a headset into my controller, (official headset). Was playing fine with wireless headset but needed charged so plugged in wired headset. Character starts spinning etc, as soon as I unplug headset, all is well. Kept trying, kept happening. Go figure.

2 Likes

In game graphic settings, I switched to “Balanced mode”

This solved the problem for me

1 Like

People are still having this issue, and new threads are cropping up about it! It would be nice if we could get this on the list of known issues.

The bug is easy to replicate: performance mode with a mic plugged in to an official Xbox controller, elite or otherwise.

Update: Looks like they may have fixed this bug in the latest patch?! Anyone having issues still?

I’m having this issue as well! Just popped up and I can’t play competitively. Plugging it in with a wire worked for a while but now even when it’s plugged in it does it