Xbox & PC Crossplay (Why isn't this a thing?)

Which … they won’t … Not officially anyway…

N O

the keyboard and mouse on xbox is still worse than on pc… CONSOLE SHOULD NOT PLAY WITH PC

Not for competitive, maybe for other modes though… Would be kind of boring for both parties though.

Atleast if playstation doesnt want to, allow PC <—> XBOX

so we can atleast play QP/Arcade/Custom games with our friends, eventually PS will drop crave due to peer presurre

Let players toggle it on and off in the options, off by default,

theres literally no reason why not to allow people to choose

fortnite pretty much showed that its not working… and it were the console players who complained about it

Because of “disadvantages” between the consoles is something of a thing.

I have a Fighting game junkie for a friend who swears by Doomfist on controller over mouse and keyboard. I also have a friend who swears Rein and Winston feel way better played on a controller than keyboard and mouse too.

So I guess there are some that it might be true for, but not enough?

I definitely think crossplay would be so useful for the console communities though. This game is getting older, and games die out faster on consoles than PC (citation needed).

I just think if they want the game to thrive on consoles, it really should focus on getting those crossplay first and foremost.

Then just block crossplay if they aren’t officially using mouse and keyboard.

Because aiming with a mouse has many huge advantages over aiming with a controller. Matches would be greatly imbalanced.

Let’s read the terms of service of this forum.

I have read them

It’s a joke

You’re aware nuance which might suggest that is a joke is lost in written text?

You don’t pay memberships if you play on PC. That’s a console exclusive. I’m not buying PS+ just to play with other people, and some old free games that I don’t want and will never play anyway. No thanks.

… it was a joke. i also dont think pc has a master race card… at least… i wasnt invited when i played pc.

THANKS A LOT JERKS