WyomingMyst no longer MVP?

No need, we saw the leaks

You are hero 35

6 Likes

Good for you, lad. You’ve put in a lot of work, and I’m glad they’re rewarding you for it fully.

3 Likes

A 24/7 moderator that can ban would be devastating. Right now the moderation is pretty laid back. These forums are going to turn into a super space where blizz is worshiped without criticism. rip

1 Like

I’m really glad things are going well for you. You’re a decent fella.

2 Likes

I was wondering about this myself, glad to see that he’s simply in the process of being hired by Blizzard. I only hope that he will remain as active here on the forums as he was previously, but merely gainfully employed and serving in an official capacity as a sort of Community Liaison.

Not being a direct employee does have its benefits of having a freer hand to talk to the community. I’ve heard stories that Blizzard doesn’t allow employees to make off-hand remarks and everything needs to be approved before it gets posted.

There’s certainly more freedom to offer critical feedback in public forums as a non-employee. Still, it’s better received when it’s constructive.

I think WyomingMyst has done a good job offering fair feedback over the years.

He’s been pretty impartial…I would agree

I had someone ask me if I wanted to be an mvp once and I basically said that I doubt I would have Wyoming’s impartiality (is that a word? :sweat_smile:)

I had to laugh when I read this - I was literally thinking exactly this…

1 Like

If your plans involve moving out of Wyoming, will you be changing your name? :thinking:

1 Like

WE LOVE YOU! You helped so much on these forums!!

Does this mean WyomingMyst text will evolve from green to blue :thinking:

Maybe he’ll get purple rarity text.

2 Likes

Only Sombra ever had that…

2 Likes

That would be Waaaaaay too huge for it’s own good if truth is told here.

He is evolving into his Final Form! gasp

Ok, after reading these 3 different colored posts, It looks more like good news? Or is it to comfort us after the bad news was said? Idk which way to take it right now: Betrayal or Upgrade?

1 Like
4 Likes

What have you been up to? This forum misses you and your leadership.

The Necromancer strikes again