WTH is this pharah?

her movement?!! her damage? this is absurd. play your game, its pharmercy all over the place ruining peoples games. not everyone has a god tier hitscan. last time i checked some players are still not widow one tricks with 28% crit acc. fix this asap.

15 Likes

She has too many movement options and one of the biggest examples of mobility creep.

27 Likes

yep. hit her twice and she will jolt to the left and knockback herself into cover and supports

such an unfun hero

6 Likes

I am not going to lie, I still believe Pharah was better prior to her rework. This change just helped mediocre Rocket Queens figure out the optimal playstyle and that’s a dangerous thing.

6 Likes

I actually find it kind of interesting. Genji and tracer are strong because they are hard to pin down and far more skill is required by the player getting attacked by them. In this aspect, I don’t see how phara is any different as she demands that you have perfect accuracy in order to bring her down or else she wipes the floor with your team.

I guess I just don’t see why people are finally starting to realize phara is broken but are also blind to other heroes who are only as strong as they are for similar reasons. This should have just been something we decided upon week 1.

5 Likes

Pfft it’s like one of two, as like hanzo was the only other character in the game to be given an additional mobility tool.

Even then her concussive blast is required to be used to quickly combo damage into 250 hp heroes because two rocket body shots can’t kill anymore.

That and like she isn’t even really one of the stronger options at the moment. Cassidy, tracer, soldier, sojourn, genji, and widow are seeing more success in all ranks.

And pharah is only really popping in like the tip top of ranks.

Pharah also has much fatter hit box, and can’t undo or block damage like the other two.

1 Like

Oh this again. Z is an axis also.

genji and tracer need x5 times the effort and skill to secure kills and they have easy to play counters. pharah can only be countered using GOOD aim. not to mention only one tank can even touch pharah.

3 Likes

Anytime I’m near pharah as ball she shoots the concussion at me, old pharah players used to save that for making plays. Its annoying as hell. They need to stop buffing pushback just because the tank passive exists, kind of beats the purpose of the passive.

2 Likes

Mobile as they are, Tracer and Genji are still more or less grounded and close range, it means they have to take more risk for lethal blow.

And aiming up in this game is weird, it’s very hard to aim overhead.

And usually Tracer and Genji dont have a Mercy pocket.

2 Likes

I still say nerf Mercy.

If its not a Hanzo one shot ressurected via damage boost, its a Soljorn being boosted to ruin all levels of play.

Now we have a resurgence of Pharmercy because Soljorn got the boot.

How about we just fix Mercy’s mobility and change damage boost. Maybe give her some actual healing downtime to give her a proper healing rhythm in place, AS IS BASIC GAME DESIGN FOR SUPPORTS. Like seriously dude. Give a window to fight back properly and stop stuffing these passive easy to use effects on Mercy.

Make her engaging not “disengaging.”.

3 Likes

the main thing is the same thing could be done in previous build before s9 but you used your bhoop to get the horizontal movement on walls and surprised people and two shot.

The main difference is that took a decent amount of skill that plebs cant pick up.

Now its like you have it for free on right click and then you also have the bhoop which now does dmg to give you the two shots combo.

its comical.

I feel like card game developer plays these heroes for the first time, and is like no this should be more easy and adds it.

2 Likes

because genji and tracer require more effort to play. pharah sky queen just shoot in the general direction of the enemy and you can triple tap or two tap if you have a blue beam in your tail

pharah has been my lowest hero level in the game and i can pub stomp with her

1 Like

Acshually

Pharah is easily #2 behind Cassidy in Top500. She’s doing better than any of those other dps that you listed in higher ranks.

(yeah I noticed that last sentence but you did say “all ranks”)

Because Mercy is not the problem. The problem are broken DPS and Mercy only highlights the problems. Mercy on her own is weak AF and you should not play her if you dont have a good mid or long range DPS. Thats all she can do. Cant do anything with flankers and is also useless with tanks in general.

If you look closely, you will see that Mercy only gets more popular, as soon as we have a broken DPS that she can attach to. Otherwise she is easy to deal with and has not much effect.

I am all in for a Mercy rework btw.

2 Likes

facts. give mercy a resource meter that charges by healing / waiting and she can use it to boost damage

Rework and not dumpster.

3 Likes

Yeah, the new mocement is far too strong.

I don’t really understand her changes as I never played her, but she is in way too many games now. She is one of the heroes that is ok to see once in a while, but not in a lot of games as she is very unfun to play against and requires building a team to fight her from a bunch of solos that don’t want to be the one that swaps.

Before her rework she was in about the right number of games. Now she is in way too many.