WTF throwing cause Moira?

So I just had a DPS player straight up throw cause of a moira pick. Plat/Diamond match. Ive seen bad Moiras but typically its the lower ranked games on this account. She has insane healing output, good poke damage that can secure elims, and a pretty strong ult given the right situation. Why would anyone throw cause of a moira pick? and fade the most OP ability in OW

3 Likes

You did not call fade the most OP ability in Overwatch when teleport exists. You did not…

2 Likes

Good point I forgot about that. One of the most OP abilities in OW lol.

its pretty common actually. Back in ow1 it would happen more often than not if someone picked sym. Almost every game, before even leaving the hero select screen people would start saying the sym is throwing, that they’ll throw if the sym doesn’t swap, etc.

if you mean kiri’s TP, fade at least isnt RIDDLED with bugs that cause the cooldown to be used without going anywhere or even get the user killed

Moira is next to Wifeleaver the worst hero in the game. Throwing is still a bad thing, but shes just a terrible hero

No she is not lol stop spreading bs

I’ve seen plenty of throws happen if the supports don’t switch to what the throwers insist they need for themselves.

Like tank throws because we don’t have Kiriko to cleanse, or dps throws because nobody will play Mercy to dmg boost them. In ranked it’s the equivalent of leaving after losing first team fight.