Wrong rank rewards

I got the wrong rank rewards I finished off at masters 5 however it says I got diamond 1 which is incorrect

2 Likes

I got to gold from silver, with only 2 games won(after the 7 games mark) right before the updates took effect. The ranking is done the same as the old SR system. If you have some games after the 7 mark, those will be taken in consideration when the season resets.

1 Like

I was masters 3 on my other account and the same thing happened so it has to be a bug

1 Like

Then it might be the almighty soft reset slipping out from the cracks.

My game now shows that I already did the placements and ranked me automatically and my golds dropped to bronze 1 and silver 2. But my career profile shows nothing of sorts. I did not played a single match since season 2 started.

1 Like

Lots of people are reporting the wrong rewards just like this, including myself. It has nothing to do with games played after the most recent rank change because there are tons of people who finished the season in say, plat 5, DID NOT PLAY any more games, and then got told their season finish was gold 1. Same with diamond 5 to plat 1, Masters 5 to diamond 1, etc. The end of season ranks shown and rewards given are just bugged in some way, and so far Blizzard has yet to acknowledge anything.

3 Likes

Hopefully it does not get lost in translation. I saw at least 10 posts with wrong rewards, 5 with ranking without playing the placements and 2 with not recieving battle pass after being payed. But they fall down in the list quickly.

1 Like

Wrong reward i was master 5 but i got diamond 1 reward

3 Likes

Had the same issue just now when I logged on. I ended season 2 at Plat 4 support yesterday. And then logged on to it saying I ended season 2 at Gold 1 today. I know it’s not a big drop but it’s still confusing. It then reset me to Gold 5 with the reset.

1 Like

Same, I finished at rank 147 for competitive CTF this season but, I only received the player title for it and I’m missing my Top 500 icon. Not only that, but the career profile stats also removed the proof of me hitting Top 500 in open queue in Season 36 as well. Please respond to this thread with your own issues and create your own posts so that I can add them to the list and hopefully we can get these issues resolved. We need to make our voices heard and make the devs give us the rewards we earned.

This has been a persistent, ongoing bug that the devs have yet to acknowledge. I’ve been documenting this and almost all other competitive bugs since Season 34 here:

Please spread the word.

I have created a report, also wrong t500 PS5 Top 500 competitive reward is missing - Technical Support - Overwatch Forums

1 Like