Wrong player card & point reward for Combined Top 500

Hi,

I finished in the season 2 top 500 leaderboard PC EU for combined TOP 500. However, I was given the grandmaster card and points. I grinded all season top get on the leader board and would like the player card for it. Thanks.

2 Likes

This has been a persistent, ongoing bug that the devs have yet to acknowledge. I’ve been documenting this and almost all other competitive bugs since Season 34 here:

Please spread the word.

Same, I finished at rank 147 for competitive CTF this season but, I only received the player title for it and I’m missing my Top 500 icon. Not only that, but the career profile stats also removed the proof of me hitting Top 500 in open queue in Season 36 as well. Please respond to this thread with your own issues and create your own posts so that I can add them to the list and hopefully we can get these issues resolved. We need to make our voices heard and make the devs give us the rewards we earned.

Unfortunately it seems I was wrong about the Top 500 icon situation. I’ve linked the post explaining it here for anyone in here who wants to read about it: Competitive CTF Top 500 icon - #7 by Brigitte-11594. Much appreciation to everyone who contributed in bringing attention to this issue, but it seems the Devs have made up their minds. Still, I would encourage everyone experiencing competitive bugs to spread the word about this thread: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs, it’d be much appreciated.

1 Like