Wrecking Ball Live-Drawing & Art Discussion

Does Hammond replace the regular ball in Lucio ball?

1 Like

I am studying to become a graphic designer, how involved are graphic designers for Blizzard involved with concept artists and illustrators and should they expect to do illustrations themselves for each project?

1 Like

I’m curious, how did Hammond get his ball into Junkertown to modify it without being seen since no one ever found out he was a hamster?
Or how did he get into junkertown in general?

Not a question:

Just want to say I’m learning so much from this. This live session is so cool, thank you so much for doing this :slight_smile:

1 Like

i freakkin LOVED IT, great stream, great design, very informative… and after 3 questions i realized that my questions were awfull XD
thought there would be some more lore … but it was awsome!

MOAR, we need MOAR ;D

1 Like

Thank you for tuning into the stream. We hope you enjoyed it!

If you missed it, here’s the archive:

9 Likes

Thanks for the stream and answering some of my questions!

It was awesome seeing the art process in real-time along with the original concepts and learning about Wrecking Ball.

I hope we can see more streams about the heroes and their designs.

1 Like

That was an awesome stream! I loved learning about the process and tips from artists - watching them work is magical. Please do more of these!!

1 Like

The stream was very professional and was displayed brilliantly! Good job! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hope we can see more stuff like this in the future, it’s always neat to see the process and it feels great when devs have that interaction with the community.

1 Like

“Artistic insights” on a hamster driving a mech ball. I’ll ask my toddler nephew instead.

This stream was legit one of the coolest company-fan interactions I’ve ever seen. 10/10 would watch again. :+1:

1 Like

Great to find out our Lord and Saviour Torbjorn is the true #1

4 Likes

i actually noticed that i use the same technique that Ben showed us… my PS skills ofc. are much, much worse
but its something i feel a little bit proud of… that something i figured out by my self is actually used by some great artist

1 Like

I really enjoyed the stream. Thank you for making that happen. Excited to play wrecking ball when he goes live on the PS4!

1 Like

Can we get a hamtaro themed skin?

Hammond is polski hamster, strongest hamster in world

I’ll see your 1999 Star wars movie and raise you a 1995 SNES Metal Warriors

step 1, draw a circle
step 2, eh, i don’t know, put a hamster in it

check please