Wow this new update for show rating looks really cool

I MEAN I WATCHING 600 SR DPS T.T

Whats it like down there Zikro?

Really funny, i showed video before

1 Like

Umm… what the F…

500 sr open q. Its even worce then before role q

Did you throw to that rank?

In summary, this person has thrown to <500 and was proud enough of themselves to come here and sneakily show it off. Also has a bunch of false reporting videos on their channel.

Smurfing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2AErxZE2FE

False Reporting:

7 Likes

No, just 300x300 window with 3000 dpi and 100 sens.

1 Like

Ah, so you did. And you’ve come here to tell us about it. ok

9 Likes

And why exactly did you throw 33 hours?

3 Likes

Who said i throw and who said its 33 hours?

LIke i really love it forum.

whenj people play with 30 fps and 300 ping on small table with 100000000 EDPI and you can see him lags even on replay when watching moment where he jump in grav and then press blade for kill hog – its fine. But if you play like this – its throw
__

And btw im here only for show new feature

Dude, you know what you did. We’re not stupid. The name of the first video you posted is “You guys ask me why smurfs gonna smurf”

You’re running around on the other side of the map punching a new/bad player to death because you know he won’t be able to hit you.

You have to try to have a 0% winrate.

5 Likes

But i really no throw. Did you saw my diva gameplay? On my main rank its 20% winrate, no even 40(!)

I thought less than 500 sr was a myth.

Btw when i search in nigh i wait 40m and still cant find game

Its throwing because you do it intentionally. :man_facepalming: wtf is wrong wwith some people

2 Likes

No i just want training new hero with new sense.

I hope action is taken against your account and you get banned for purposely placing in bottom 500 by throwing your matches. You need to find a hobby.

5 Likes

this is just evil dude

1 Like

This thread has been locked to prevent conversation from devolving even further.

2 Likes