Wow! omg! pink mercy is officially returning! letter of bcrf

I’d say due to the company’s PR at the moment, it probably wouldn’t come off as anything other than superficial. Right now, this company isn’t synonymous with pleasant views in the eyes of the public, and understandably so.

That makes total sense, maybe once they sort themselves out they could eventually start doing things like this then

actually, many companies looking to improve their public image – and imo Blizzard should be doing so atm – turn immediately to more and/or bigger charitable acts as part of the plan

said another way, they can do such things now, and if I were their PR head I’d be calling for such things to be done immediately

It’s time for pink DVa!

Oh, wait

They still can participate. You don’t need a skin to have an excuse to do so

1 Like

although this is certainly true, it misses the point

1 Like

The problem is that when you sell something under a premise and then decide to ignore that premise you have effectively engaged in a deception that means no one can trust you again.

Now I suspect there was carve out language to avoid false advertising somewhere in the buy screen that I, and no one else, didn’t bother to read to avoid legal issues, but you cannot as a company sell something promising one thing and then do something else completely different.

It would appear that the moderators merged the threads. Sadly they picked one with a misleading title.

it is sad but i do wish it would make a return so i could have a chance to get it on pc and on switch if i decide to play support

SAGE

imagine the good PR they get…

and then they get to brag how great their community is for raising millions of dollars again

The charity named wallet.

Go get a Barbie doll for our mental health sake.

As somebody who owns the pink mercy skin, I want to see more players with it!

The Overwatch Team has major potential to give blizz some good PR.

I honestly don’t care much about the skin because i have it already but all i want is for those twitch rewards to come back!

I want that pink mercy icon SO BAD! :rage::rage::rage:

The icon was actually issued to those who logged into the game client during the promotion period. Only additional sprays were given for watching the featured streamers.

Source: Unlock Pink Mercy and Help Support Breast Cancer Research - News - Overwatch

I’m not talking about that pink ribbon icon, i want that tier 3 one with her face :sob:

Back when this twitch stuff was new i didn’t understand how it worked and no one explained how to actually connect the account so i had to miss out on that.

And i’m going to be depressed all my life now that i don’t have it :sob::sob::sob:

Sorry for the confusion, forgot there was two icons with this event.

Well, there was a pinned guide posted by former Community Manager Tom Powers on the forums at the time.

It’s alright.

I must have missed it then or something? I honestly can’t remember anything about that post.

All i do remember is that i was so confused and all over the place trying to understand what ppl were saying or trying to explain but it was so badly done.

Like in that post you linked? Couldn’t it just say HOW instead if me having to ckick links to get be to a page or something??? It’s so annoying.

I’m so sad :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Pink Mercy Topics Never Die! :grin:

Now… Why Pink Mercy should be returned?!

1. Nintendo Switch players, !who even didn’t have the opportunity to participate in it! (it’s a very powerful argument for bringing back this event) FINALLY will have the opportunity to get Pink Mercy :rage:
  2. for 90% Blizzard and BCRF signed an agreement on holding an action in the FIRST PART OF THE GAME (Overwatch 2, according to the law, is a brand new game with it’s own logo and other rights) So, they can create one more agreement without any troubles. :scroll:
  3. Players all around the world will donate more money to a good cause (at least they will have an awesome motivation to do that) And more and more people, who needs help, will get it! We all will be real guardian angels, and will help to make our world better place! :dove:
  4. New players, who came to the Overwatch 2 because of the free-to-play basis, as well as old players, who unfortunately couldn’t participate in it (like me actually) - will become excited and happy if it will happen! This hype will positively effect on the rates of out game! :heartpulse:
    Blizzard, I believe that we can do it! Developer’s team - it’s your time to act! This is a dream of many players, and a chance to help innocent people! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
4 Likes