Wow! omg! pink mercy is officially returning! letter of bcrf

I recently logged into a Twitter account, the main topic of which was the return of the “Pink Mercy”. And there I saw a screenshot of the user’s correspondence with the OFFICIAL BCRF agent about the return of this promotion! Unfortunately, I can’t attach the link, but I’ll leave a quote from the letter!

Thank you so much for reaching
out. We are so grateful to receive
your kind words and love for the
BCRF + Blizzard partnership.
BCRF continues to be in contact
with our wonderful partners at
Overwatch. We encourage you
to continue sharing your love for
Pink Mercy on social media so
the Blizzard team knows how
much this program means to the
community and can consider
bringing it back. While the
program is no longer active, there
are several ways to continue to
support BCRF through gaming. To
learn more, we encourage you to
visit … (there was a link) … and to stay
up to date with updates from our
partners, we invite you to sign up
for the BCRF newsletter, linked
at the bottom of the page of
… (there was a link) …

Overwatch developers - everything is in your hands! Together we can make the world a better place, as well as raise the ratings of our favorite game! And we players and users have already told you for a long time how important this action is for us!

9 Likes

That’s great… but can someone confirm somehow?

1 Like

if you use put the link in between two `` you can type it.
Like this
youtube.com

There is a Twitter Account “Bring Bck Pink Mercy!” and there are screenshots of this! There you will find a real text.

This message is being spam posted on every second Tweet of OW’s Twitter page since years. I don’t have much faith in it.

30 Likes

`` https://twitter.com/pinkmercyplease/status/1382404168019763200/photo/1

And this is why I have trust issues.

11 Likes

you got baited really hard, sorry. also i hope pink mercy never comes back because it extremely undermines the original message of the skin

5 Likes

This is super old. There is nothing here that says it’s officially returning. Bait title.

8 Likes

I think you may have misinterpreted because this is not at all stating that the skin is officially returning.

I like how the link to ways you can continue to support BCRF has been removed. Shows where your priorities lie.

8 Likes

To be honest i want them to do different annual charities with their own representative skins that never come back

Covid research, wildfire control, children healthcare fundation, etc.

15 Likes

I did that because I coudn’t give a link! Now I can and will make it better sooner, ok? Don’t worry I will put link

Yeah instead we got an event for Mardi Gras.

In the middle of Covid.

An event of an event where it spread alot.

(That and lot legal stuff a year later)

Kinda the reverse if you think about it.

I’ve just searched back your activity. All your posts are only about to bring Pink Mercy back. I haven’t got it because i was broke yet i have no problem with not having it.

2 Likes

Here is the link to the letter and to the BCRF!

`` https://twitter.com/pinkmercyplease/status/1382404168019763200/photo/1

``https://www.bcrf.org/

I don’t think they are listening to you.

1 Like

Covid was officially considered a threat after February 20 and lockdowns started in March. The event happened in February. They haven’t had a clue that it will happen.

it seems to me extremely inappropriate to see the first post censored, although I can understand how much “give us back mercy pin” spam is already quite irritating on twitter. (which I often gladly answer as steven universe):

having said that, I understand that an official post from the organization sparked this hope in you. and don’t get me wrong, this one doesn’t want and doesn’t have to be a presica as to why you should or would like to have this skin. but the twitter post was from April 2021, before the scandal and public accusations of misogyny in ActiBlizz. even the tones of the tweet are quite evident on the fame he had for Blizzard.

Mercy pink was a significant donation, but recent developments at the end of 2021 have led many charities (not just women) to dissociate their affiliation with Blizzard, and indeed to protest against Blizzard itself in its internal work policies. .

perhaps the reports you have had are not only about spam, but also a certain “indelicacy” in treating this message as an expedient of real hope. Blozzard has to go through a very progressive path of redemption before being able to reassert itself in the affiliations, and this theme is probably also reflected in the eventual return of Bastion Brick. LEGO has made it clear that it is not intended to be associated with Blizzard’s current reputation. and I think it is respectful of us gamers of OW not to expect that the BCRF still wants to associate with Blizzard today, because it has not yet magically redeemed itself with the Microsoft acquisition.

a very clear advice: spam is not the solution if there is a moral controversy behind it. Pink Mercy can’t and shouldn’t come back in this Blizzard era, it would be pretty pathetic and just to please the collectors rather than the highly important cause. I hope you peacefully understand what I mean: I don’t complain about the qualitative admiration of the skin, but cry over a skin that doesn’t come back while something serious is happening in Blizzard … is unfair. :grimacing:

please, desist from requesting or spam this skin until the situation in Blizzard is morally restored. and no, saying “but it’s only about the WoW team” is not the justification. :no_good_man: Less irony, please.

Why the obsession over a single, extremely ugly, skin?

Is your life really that devoid of substance?

7 Likes