WOW Icon Player Icons

Hello fellow cosmetic collectors! I noticed in the player icons menu that there is 5 new players icons featuring icons for 5 different WOW characters, Lich King, Tyrande, Thrall, Kel’Thuzad, and Arthas respectively. I assume these will be available through purchasing Warcraft DLC similarly to the Zandalar and Kal Tiras icons. However I haven’t seen any news on how to obtain these so if anyone knows then please tell me because I’m a big collector. I’m looking at you WyomingMyst. Thanks to anyone who answeres in advanced

1 Like

Hail and well met fellow hero. The new player icons and animated sprays are not for World of Warcraft but will be made available for those who purchase the Warcraft III Reforged: Spoils of War Edition. While the Overwatch bonus sprays are not yet officially announced, it was revealed that they are unlocked with the purchase of Warcraft III Reforged: Spoils of War as described in the Hero Gallery. These goodies will also be part of these fun bonus rewards:

• World of Warcraft®: Meat Wagon Mount
  • Hearthstone®: The Third War Card Back
  • Jaina, Thrall, Anub’arak, and Tyrande heroes for Heroes of the Storm if not already owned
  • A Diablo III pet
  • Unannounced StarCraft II and StarCraft Remastered digital items.

Purchase the Warcraft III Reforged: Spoils of War bundle here:

3 Likes

Is the Spoils of War Edition pre-order only, or will it be permanently available?

I believe permanently available. You should not have to preorder to get these bonuses.

2 Likes

Well, that rather sucks. I find I don’t enjoy strategy games, in general, but I want the Kel’Thuzad and Lich King Overwatch player icons. Will there be another way to get these? Spending $40 on a game I’ll likely not play for a couple of Overwatch rewards seems excessive thus it would be awesome if there were maybe two ways to get them.

This might be selfish but I figure I’m not the only one who knows what types of games they do and don’t enjoy. (Plus, I am unfortunately 100% out of room to download another game. Queue disgruntled sounds here.)

1 Like

I do not believe there will be another way to get these sprays, that being said might I recommend checking out StarCraft 2 which it’s Wings of Liberty campaign is free to play. If you end up liking that game, You will love Warcraft 3 Reforged.

3 Likes

And there we have it! Conclusive proof that WyomingMyst plays Tauren :wink:

Good man, lol

Oh, that’s a great suggestion! I did used to play StarCraft2 and didn’t get very far haha. I watched people I lived with play and beat the game so I tried it out but eh. But it gives me a clearer idea of what kind of game Warcraft 3 is and it’s an excellent idea as a whole, thanks!

I know of a streamer who preordered the game just for the OW rewards. I wish I was that well off haha. The OW rewards are really cool!