Would you guys wanna have better hero select screen or just keep as it is right now?

I mean like randomized like the current one is:

Or role based hero select screen like this: (This was actually pretty fun do do) But what you guys think?

7 Likes

Its not “randomized” its in alphabetical order.

13 Likes

I mean its kinda randomized with roles.

Hell, people even joked the reason that “Wrecking Ball” wasn’t called “Hammond” was because it’d separate the Shimada brothers in the Hero Gallery.

5 Likes

I prefer the original

did you make that? its pretty good tbh

1 Like

You did that? Stellar work. I kind of like how it is now though.

(I wish we would get more heroes with names that start with any letter from S-Z to pad out that bottom row too lol)

2 Likes

I did yea ^^ I was kinda bored & had nothing to do so I kinda wanted to see what it could look like if the hero select screen would look like if it was role based.

2 Likes

Looks good dude.

1 Like

I like the gallery you made more than the one we have now, and hopefully it gets changed to something like that some time down the line. I feel a change in that form may become a necessity once we get more heroes.

1 Like

While you made a good effort, I’d personally be hardcore triggered by the uneven categories.

Alphabetized is perfectly ordered by my standards and much more pleasing to look at at.

2 Likes

If anything needs organization it’s the spray and icon galleries

4 Likes

I would do just about anything for a player icon filter. It’s just so annoying have to sift through all of the icons I never plan on using, just to find the three or four I do.

1 Like

I sorta like the idea of sorting by roles, but we need more supports if we want to do that.

It just looks a little weird with the amount of empty space it’d leave right now, at least with tanks I can see Sigma filling in that spot next to Zarya.

I think i prefer it the way it is now.

Lol. That might actually be it.

wouldn’t mind that looks good

I actually like the role based one a lot better. Super simple to find who you want at a glance. Very nice work.

Y E A R S

L A T E R

(Awww, it seems like my “Giant Text” trick doesn’t work any more. Guess they updated the forums?)

1 Like

Lol, at least you were still around to see the 2yo reply. Usually these necroposters reply to someone who hasn’t even been seen in 3 years.