Worst "planned" ExC ever... of all time (edited a day after)

Saying this 10 minutes till, I know.

But just love that letting pros suggest changes.

after party was moved here: *Reorganized* OWL Experimental Card Changes List

4 Likes

Hopefully :pray: hopefully they will make the game better

I’m not sure. Pros definitely know who overperforms, who underperforms, and who is balanced. But they’re no game design experts so they may not pay attention to how a hero feels to play, or look at the overall health of the game

1 Like

That would be opposite. They gonna create hardcore mess

4 Likes

dw, there will be people who wont even try it and say its a failure just because they have an agenda vs owl

2 Likes

A bold statement considering the changes they’ve teased so far.

yea 6 more minutes, i hardly watch overwatch related stuff on youtube but today i am

How do you try it though?

Haven’t played for a long time and have no idea what is exc and how its played

Space is buffing D.Va’s defense matrix :weary: :weary: :weary:

He’s also buffing hog :weary: :weary:

itll just be on the game client as a separate game mode

2 Likes

Good. Dva desperately needed it. Hog buff would also be useful

We will see how they do soon enough but I am going to keep my expectations low. I think Blizzard said none of theses changes would make it to experimental unless it gets positive feedback from the community. I hope this true where it is not just fellow pro players and streamers patting each other on the back.

I think it will be more fun then the current mess of Overwatch balance currently has.

And fun matters more.

Its starting please be a good patch

added live update of panel

wow this aged badly.

3 Likes

Many on the forums are taking this card more seriously than the people who made the changes on the card.

Y’all need to get a grip.

the problem is that these are pros and they were serious about a load of these changes. We are taking this seriously because we actually care about the games health and this was a way to show what we wanted and the “pros” go and screw around with it, if any of the dps or healer changes make it through its gonna be a bad time for everyone, this is the health of the game we the players love and the people that are meant to know better being so called “pros” just spat in our face for the sake of a meme

I’ll say this again. If they were all fun / meme changes, we’d all love it.

The problem is they had some serious changes and some meme changes. There was no direction whatsoever. It was a confusing ordeal and really annoying when it was obvious they had no idea how certain heroes functioned / what they needed. Lots of questionable changes.

3 Likes

I always love the virtue signalling responses.

“We are taking this seriously because we really care about the game!”

Yeah, and the people who have money on the line definitely don’t give one flying flip about the game, right?