Workshop not working

every time i try to import a code it tells me there is an error and dose not work

dose anyone have the same problem
and how did you fix it

plz help me

Make sure the code is for the right OW Version either for Retail or PTR. Where do you obtained the code from? Maybe post the code here so we can examine it by our own.

2 Likes

bqsss
is the code that i am trying to use

The code you provide is for both Retail (live version) and PTR invalid even if everyting is entered in upper case. Which means you got a wrong code or it had become invalid by means it is not up to date, to old, some codes depending on when they were published workshop codes have a lifetime of six months either until 6 month passed or forced with a patch makes them invalid. Maybe try to contact the author whome you may recieved the code from to recreate it or share an updated code and therefore to gain an updated workshop mode which will work. Best luck.

do you know where i can get good code for aim trainers

Are you in china? If you are, it won’t work. (and if the code is coming from china)

do you know where i can get good code for aim trainers

Unfortunately not excactly googleing might be the way.

Are you in china? If you are, it won’t work. (and if the code is coming from china)

Could you explain why? China would count into Asian Region for server providence, still no matter where you are to log into and connect to, the engine stucture which handles custom games is the same, also it should have UTF-8 formating support which is not required anyway.

China tries its best to control information coming in/out of that country, and this is the result.
Heres a link if you don’t belive:

Workshop
We’re excited to share a new in-game feature called the Workshop! The Workshop greatly expands the game customization features available in the Game Browser by providing a simplified game scripting system. Enhance the Overwatch game modes you know and love with new game rules, new victory conditions, adjustments to the hero movement and abilities, and much more. Once you’ve designed an awesome new game mode, create a code to share it with your friends or the whole community*! To get started using the Workshop, see our Workshop blog post. We’re excited to see what you come up with!
( Codes created in China cannot be shared with the rest of the world. Codes created outside of China can’t be used by players in China.)*

2 Likes