[Workshop Mode] Gun Game All Heros w/setbacks

I used the gun game all heros that has been going around and added setbacks for ultimates and killed by same hero. I thought I had it but then tried it and found some bugs. If I get a multikill with an ultimate only one person gets set back. I’ve also noticed that when I pop out of Mech with Dva I end up in a random location. I’d also like to add a setback if a person purposely jumps off a map. I don’t know who set up the original gun game all heros but thank you very much. Any help will be appreciated. The code is EKFJY

2 Likes

the original hero gauntlet was made by blizzard pretty much, depending on which version you based yours on.

for falling off map, you need this condition:
Rule: Player Died
Condition:
attacker == null

for only setting back one hero, try this rule instead:
Rule: Player Died
Condition:
hero of (attacker) == hero of (victim)
Action:
//set back victim

Thank you for that (falling setback). I’ll try it and let you know how it goes. As for the Dva ult multikill setback, I’d like to setback all who we’re killed by it instead of just one. I’ve also noticed that it doesn’t setback anyone who is killed by wrecking ball’s ult or hanzo’s. Thanks again.

Update: I tried the fall setback and during the event is says conditions not met. I’m going to try and play with it a little more.

1 Like

Sorry about that, I didn’t test it.

In my experience, if you fall off the map, the attacker is actually yourself. So then it’s

Attacker == Victim