[Outdated, No Longer Working] [Workshop Gamemode] VS. AI Deathmatch

Before the ptr closed you could copy your work in a text data and copy it to the life server, so you have it on the life server and on the ptr. If they reopen the ptr they will copy your main account so its possible that your work is gone forever.

1 Like

It’s Been Updated! Ackf Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

er… Can i make a note, Genji no longer seems to jump in my games opposed to before :confused:

Otherwise though everything else seems great and as always I thank you endlessly for your amazing work <3

Looks like I forgot to add Genji & Hanzo’s jump behavior back in, I’ll fix that.

1 Like

Would be great, to see some of these bots in a Control map.

Pathfinding would be needed. It’s a low priority for me as I want to improve/optimize AI behavior first.

1 Like

Yeah. Dalgon has made a decent AI on Ilios for example, plus combined with these bots would be quite strong (probably beat the default hard bots).

Can’t wait for Junkenstein’s Revenge, since the bots can be designed for that as well (ally bots and such).

The Blizzard AI is no challenge for my Bots. They have no chance.

1 Like

Dalgon! Found you and miss your bot workshops. Especially the Lucio bots that can wall ride and the tracer bots that blink.

I need dEhCoDeZ so I can practice vs. tracer hitbox a little. She’s going to be everywhere soon :frowning:

Hey i just wondered if you could make this in normal 6v6 aswell. i dont know how to make them go to point and how to change the hero pool when there are 6 bots in a team. Its fine if you just explain to me how to change it so you dont have to put too much work in

My Bots work only on the Control Maps and are not made for Aim Training only.

Can they vote and be voted for? I’m going to be on PTR in a few mins. This main account (where I added you) is banned right now (report abuse). I’ll be around anyway.

COOP VS AI (Custom Bots/Legendary AI) add me

Not yet, but it is definitely a priority for me.

3 Likes

Can you update the Live code for when you fix Genji/Hanzo jumping please :slight_smile:

This is awesome dude.

2 Likes

Awesome it’s been updated! Today is good day now <3

1 Like

Hey, can you tell the coding tou used to make the bots? I’ve been searching and still didnt found any tutorial or explanation to make an enemy or teammate bot with the workshop, and i really need to know how bcse im working in a gamemode, but still havent realised how to make them walk, shoot, and all that stuff

check this: Script Bots for Overwatch (Tutorial Series)

1 Like

hello, this code has so much fun and can u teach how to play with specific bots, like 1v1 with tracer bots or 1v2 with some other heroes, also how to make it score more than 20 to claim a victory, its so annoying to keep restarting the game, ty again for this pogchamp code