Workshop codes that work

Hi guys I am trying to compile a list of codes that work OK rn for myself and others and would appreciate contributions if you have any. These r just the ones I have saved and checked.

AIM TRAINING

D2PCV - Aim training vs bots(Workshop Island)
4P6AP - Aim training to counter Pharah with difficulty levels
CT04V - PVP Aim training arena
TXCXX - 1V1 warm-up
A8E0P - Ana paintball(now with more heroes)

HERO SPECIFIC
ANA

W4RSQ - Darwin’s Ana nade tool(I only checked Eichen&Colloseo but it should work on all maps, you have to manually add push mode in if you wanna practice on push maps jsyk)
F6Q22 - Genji Blade Sleep training

BRIG

R5HER - Brig training facility

HANZO

P5G96 - Hanzo headshot only

MERCY

TNB6W - Niandra’s SJ trainer Rialto
TS2WD - Niandra’s SJ trainer v.2 Blizz World(i imagine some tech is no longer doable)

WIDOWMAKER

ZZJQV - Widow headshot

FOR FUN

3VDWC - Zombies Eichenwelde
48HTB - 12 Hogs 1 hole
NNGD7 - Fall guys

1 Like

Do you know how to edit any of these?

Copy one of these codes from here, then proceeed to your custom game in OW, go under settings, at the right panel where you can fill in your modes description, above there are more option buttons, to either import workshop codes, save your entire mode with scripts, share/update your workshop codes and Copy Custom Game Settings. First click on Import Codes and paste in the code you want to edit, then click on Copy Custom Game Settings, the content you copy contents all custom game settings plus workshop code in a special text format, then open a text editor, notepad++ or something else, paste in the settings and voila you can edit your custom game. After editing what you want highlight and copy everything in your text editor file and go back into the custom game settings of your mode, then you’ll see on the right panel from before an additional yellowish button pop up, click on it it will paste your edits in and the workshop related parts gets automatically transpiled and you should be able to test the changes. If you stuck somewhere tell us as soon you are able to.

1 Like