Wisping and invisible enemies in comp

Was just in a comp game on Dorado in comp. This was my 6th game of the night. Suddenly in round 2 attack phase my character lost his ability to see himself. Changing characters did not resolve it. Seemed like my team could not hear me in voice or see my text because they ignored my questions if anyone else was having problems. I also saw one enemy as a wisp (echo) and the other as a purely invisible (reaper). Needless to say it didn’t go well. Any comments if this is connected to anything?

2 Likes

I get the exact same problem. sometimes during competitive queue and this bug tend to happen when loading new maps or sessions but more frequently when queuing for a competitive game. Only way to get off this is a PC reboot as the game won´t close down and task manager won´t load either.

I only get this in OW2 so it´s most likely a OW2 bug.

1 Like

Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Invisible Player Models. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.