Wins not counting? halloween event

You DO realise that at this point you just have to play 6 games at most if you loose them all right ? But sure. give up and then cry if Blizzard decides NOT to give out the skins afterwards

Because of that bug, i didnā€™t finished the Zaria skin challenge, two wins that didnā€™t count, only one point left before time ended. iā€™m irritated :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same boat. Didnā€™t realize this was a bug until now. I was at 0/9 for the third stage and Zarya skin today. I completed five challenges before time ran out and only wound up at 6/9 and no skin.

2 Likes

You DO realise that at this point youā€™re just defending a broken release, right? But sure. Cry when a bug heavily affects you and Blizzard refuses to fix that.

1 Like

Lmao patch went through, not retroactive. Actually embarrassing at this point.

Imagine pushing through a 3-week event, having zero communication in-game about bugs relating to rewards not being earned, not fixing it until week 3, then having the game not retroactively grant the reward skins.

Way to go lads.

1 Like

Welp, I was trying to figure out how I could have had 9/9 on the third step to unlock the Einherjar skin and had it not work. I guess thatā€™s it then, itā€™s locked forever? Is there nothing they can do retrospectively?

1 Like

Same, had the last progress bar to the end but it stayed bright white, and showed 9/9. Did an extra game just to make sure and nothing changed.

Please, retroactively grant the skins. What has Blizzard got to lose on this?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.