Winged Victory’s voiceline

Yeah, I like archives, since Mercy looks smart and sensible in it and she looks like a pro in it, compared to her other skins (default makes her looks average at her job, compared to archives).

1 Like

Why does it take a month or two to change a voiceline?

1 Like

Why would Valk have an onwards to victory voiceline. Does Reinhardt have a “hammer up” voiceline for his ult?

I mean, it should have the Onwards to Victory as an ult voiceline.
And well, wouldn’t you want to see Reinhardt have an alternative ult voiceline? Mercy isn’t the only one. McCree, Widowmaker, Soldier, Zenyatta, and many others have alt ult voicelines…

1 Like

Let’s not make this a rework mercy thread, please.

1 Like

I agree

please note that the individual who brought this up was someone other than me

It is a voice line that is already done I don’t see how it will take 2 months, let alone all the time since this thread was first made, to put it back in the game.

3 Likes

Anyone else really like her unused Beta ult lines, or just me? I personally always loved “Step into the light!” Not sure what skin it would fit in (Sigrun/Valkyrie maybe?) but I always liked the way it sounded. Same with “Heroes, rise!”

Oh look my thread is alive again hi thread :joy:!

Thanks for the response! Yes, waiting one month or two it’s pretty… long time? But at least it is arriving.

Thanks for having notified us!

Thank for this
took you almost a year
But whatever the best ult line will be back.

2 Likes

YAY, been a while, very happy something is happening!

Yes pls :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Let me just leave this here in case Michael needs to be reminded AGAIN next month

4 Likes

bump + 20 characters

Eagerly waiting for this!

5 Likes

Soooo it’s been almost 2 months. I’m hoping we will get the with lines too like “ a dark power calls you forth”

4 Likes

We need a update on D.mon and the rest of the meka squad! What’s going on with them? :slightly_smiling_face:

Where’s the voice line Michael? WE’RE WAITING!!!

3 Likes

let dead threads die please

if you want to bring up the conversation again, make a new topic